Am I the only one who always hated Bill Burr?

Maxwell

Even before he married the nigger, I mean. Just another hacky stand-up comedian with a 'tell-it-like-it-is' shtick.

"People are snowflakes, you know what I mean?". *applause*

tile.jpeg

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
I am a career long Bill hater as well. His “do a hot take then walk it back by calling yourself an idiot” schtick is awful.

His “she had these muffins…and I was punchin’ em!” bit was fucking awful and made me want to punch Bill in his stupid ginger head if I ever met him.

He is “edgy” to a crowd that is nowhere near the edge.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
i saw him live right before he broke fame wise

probably the best performance ive seen

he only did like 10 mins tops and just destroyed

he lost me around the podcast years once it became bigger than his comedy kinda and he started feeling responsible for his comedy

same happened with chappelle and a lot of comics

they get self righteous and become gay

His first comedy album and couple of specials were good but he has fallen off quite a bit.

Also his wife is ugly. Like really bad. If he had a hot black wife I would be more able to wrap my mind around it. But with the state of his wife and child who obviously isn't his I think he stinks and I don't like him.
Except for his Philly rant and a couple of appearances on the show he's been average at best. The funniest thing he's done recently was not inviting Nana to the Patrice benefit