• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Always Sunny - Season 15

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
orlando-its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia.jpg

fags

the show was gay in the 2000s too. It was always Friends tier shit. That one extremely annoying fag being involved in Louis CK's faggy John Malkovich movie 'I love you Daddy" flick is icing on top
Whatever you think of Always Sunny comparing it to Friends is ridiculous. I don't know if you remember Friends correctly but it was hot fucking garbage with speaker blowing over the top fake laughs. Always Sunny doesn't seem to be directed at lonely fat girls and I'd assume that was Friends main audience.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
It was a funny show for the first couple seasons or so, but then it just kept going downhill further and further each season. I still watched it for a bit, but I think around season 10 or so I checked out because shit just got boring and was trying way too hard. Plus you had that whole gay shit with Mac coming out that was pretentious as fuck.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
So far not good, plus there’s no point to claim your show is “edgy” in 2021 where the only people you’re allowed to make fun of are white republicans. Edgy isn’t allowed in a woke world. I did get a laugh at Frank going into the adult store with his mask under his chin and the store owner not getting upset. That’s been hilarious to me since 2020 to see all the fat unhealthy people screaming for everyone to wear a mask can’t even wear them right. I still see people wearing them when not required “for their health” and it’s under their chin the whole time.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Mac coming out to his father was such a moving interpretative dance scene though. I wish all comedies would focus less on laughs and more on the important issues. This season they've got a roasting of Rudy Guiliani in there already. So topical I forgot what show I was even watching. Don't know how they'll top that but it can only get better. 5 stars. 😍⚧🏳️‍🌈

It balanced the absurd with reality superbly. I hardly watched it but I remember more of it than most shows from the last decade.

THE COMMENTS. JESUS CHRIST.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
"This show is praised for it's raunchy, "don't care" approach to comedy; but it's things like this that really opens your eyes to how amazing these actors and this show is. I really love the fact that through all the pokes and jabs that the gang has made towards Mac being gay, that in the this finale Charlie, Glen, and Rob made the decision to show the seriousness and emotion that Mac has been going through for several seasons. It sends a really powerful message and, as I stated earlier, how amazing this show is."

FAGGOT

Stent

who loves ya, baby? you're beautiful
Forum Clout
Je-sus Christ indeed.

Mac resting on her lap curled up like a scared child is what got me the most.

one of the most heartbreaking things about this scene, is that mac’s dad easily could’ve gotten up and left at anytime, but he deliberately waited until mac could see him. he wanted mac to see that he didn’t accept him, and made eye contact with him before leaving

This scene really shows us that Mac could have been so much more if he had grown up in a healthy, supportive family.

Ryan Reynolds said that this was one of his favorite scenes.

What hits me the most is the reactions from the prisoners, that they’re more drawn into it and supportive of Mac than his own father and they don’t even know him

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
I haven't watched any of the newest season yet. But it used to be really funny, has had it's moments in the past few seasons but Rob McElhenney has become way too much of a faggot with his head stuck up his own ass.

Also Dee and Dennis have both clearly had massive amounts of plastic surgery and the show is a lot brighter lately. Very off-putting. They had an entire episode making fun of shows that are filmed like that and now they do it?

Last edited:

Stent

who loves ya, baby? you're beautiful
Forum Clout
Also Dee and Dennis have both clearly had massive amounts of plastic surgery and the show is a lot brighter lately. Very off-putting. They had an entire episode making fun of shows that are filmed like that and now they do it?
It's really fucking weird this season. The lighting looks like they're filming everything in front of a green screen instead of actually on the set.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I haven't watched any of the newest season yet. But it used to be really funny, has had it's moments in the past few seasons but Rob McElhenney has become way too much of a faggot with his head stuck up his own ass.

That’s probably been my biggest complaint. Dee looks visibly different. People who think it’s some basic sitcom, are retarded though. Charlie said nigger and frank called Mac a faggot like 2 seasons ago. They’re pushing the line pretty hard for todays shows, especially a network show.

P

potatopeeler63

episode 1 was pretty good but episode 2 sucked cock. Theyre trying too hard