• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Always Sunny - Season 15

Stent

who loves ya, baby? you're beautiful
Forum Clout
When they started the one season with the faggot singing and having a woman/poc director of every episode I fawkin tapped out to be honest witcha
Mac coming out to his father was such a moving interpretative dance scene though. I wish all comedies would focus less on laughs and more on the important issues. This season they've got a roasting of Rudy Guiliani in there already. So topical I forgot what show I was even watching. Don't know how they'll top that but it can only get better. 5 stars. 😍⚧🏳️‍🌈

Malcolm is one of the best sitcoms ever made in my opinion
It balanced the absurd with reality superbly. I hardly watched it but I remember more of it than most shows from the last decade.

Snake

Forum Clout
Never seen an episode of this shit, but always loffed at the ironic title given we just past 500 murders this year.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
orlando-its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia.jpg

fags

the show was gay in the 2000s too. It was always Friends tier shit. That one extremely annoying fag being involved in Louis CK's faggy John Malkovich movie 'I love you Daddy" flick is icing on top

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
It's not great.

That show was one of the most watchable things in history at one point, and the leading cast - as a whole - were virtuoso's in their roles. Literally born to play them.

But one thing I've observed about Always Sunny is that they're willing to sell the fuck out at a moments notice, just to follow the trend.

If you recall: Corporations back in the early 00's were stepping up Native Advertising - where characters in a show would talk about an IRL product as if it was natural to them and their universe, without actually tarnishing the brand they were talking about in any way - into any show that would have them. Obviously, it provides a supplemental revenue stream for the show, which would help the network, which would come in handy around contract time, where you could theoretically argue "You need to give us more because our show supplemented your spending by getting XYZ sponsor", and so on...

But the point is: If you were willing to follow a trend set forth by thirsty corporations, trying to get in on the ground floor with the early millennial market? Then you'd probably roll with the woke trend, if everyone else was too.

Despite all that; it was still a very funny show. Now?... 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
watered down version of Cuck Muzzle they saw online
How is it watered down? Faggots on both sides use the term “cuck”. Liberals would flip the fuck out if they saw a woman wearing that mask.

Edit: Didn’t explain the cuck part. Faggy liberals would just use it as a point of pride. The most they could stretch bitch muzzle is some type of women pride, but muzzle removes that ability.

Last edited:

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
new shit is not good. couple good eps spread out the last three seasons. before that, awesome going back to season 3

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
How is it watered down? Faggots on both sides use the term “cuck”. Liberals would flip the fuck out if they saw a woman wearing that mask.

Edit: Didn’t explain the cuck part. Faggy liberals would just use it as a point of pride. The most they could stretch bitch muzzle is some type of women pride, but muzzle removes that ability.
i mean if the mask is intended for women only bitch muzzle would be fine. In general, those who get overly enthusiastic about mask/covid rules are spiritual cuckolds, it has nothing to do with gender. (Other than women being more prone to voluntarily and unthinkingly enforce social convention like a dumb cunt.) Being a cuck isn't even about sex or a sex fetish, it's spiritual/mental condition. It's still an effective insult because it points to something real

libqueers don't really use the term cuck as an insult in a sincere way. They do so like a child attempting to undermine their father by finding little inconsistencies in his directives, little 'gotchas.' Their whole worldview is a form of cuckoldry and most of them understand this intuitively

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
Never enjoyed this show much. Always felt too much like a try hard sketch comedy. The one dude is just a low rent Ryan Reynolds (who also sucks) and that Charlie guy is spastic and annoying to me. I was constantly told how great it was but I just couldn’t fawkin’ buy in.

G

Tried watching based on people here recommending it. Wouldn't say it was shit exactly but wasn't for me. Two of the three guys gave funnier performances in Fargo.