Alright! How about mine!

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
(Erock comes in studio)
Opie: Lets hear from a guy who really loves frosting.

NO LAUGHS.

Anthony: Yeah he loves frosting. On his head and in it.
Jim: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH THAT WAS A FUCKIN QUICK ONE THAT WAS A FUCKING GEM HAHAHAHAA HOLY SHIT

Opie: WHAT?? WHEN I SAID IT SUBTLY IT WASNT FUNNY??
Jim: OH SORRY DUDE I DIDNT HEAR YOU GENUINELY (hears Opies repeated joke and again doesn’t laugh at all)

Literally two faggots conspiring to steal the show out from under him.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
"I'm starting to think this joke we agreed was funny for 12 years... ain't actually all that funny! In fact I secretly knew the whole time!"

Faggot website.

Did we ?

I think if you went back to the original sub, you would find comments, likely even from myself, saying that even as a listener I thought of the "you're cured" line as soon as Auntie did. The "mudslide" one I never even found clever at all, I actually thought there was some other double entendre reference that I wasn't understanding because Norton was pretending like he was going to die laughing.

I know for a fact I've recalled the cringe I felt listening to them on one of our recent forum iterations. But even in 2014 when I was beginning to fall into the Opie Manipulated Hate, I was not impressed by Auntie and Stupid Jim Norton's flirty banter.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Did we ?

I think if you went back to the original sub, you would find comments, likely even from myself, saying that even as a listener I thought of the "you're cured" line as soon as Auntie did. The "mudslide" one I never even found clever at all, I actually thought there was some other double entendre reference that I wasn't understanding because Norton was pretending like he was going to die laughing.

I know for a fact I've recalled the cringe I felt listening to them on one of our recent forum iterations. But even in 2014 when I was beginning to fall into the Opie Manipulated Hate, I was not impressed by Auntie and Stupid Jim Norton's flirty banter.
tfw I'll never be this cool 😔

Stent

sorry, jelly. find your peanut butter
:image_9249:: Steve is a bit fruity.
:image_9248::
jimgenuinelaugh.jpg