• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Alpha Pat should leave some of his wife's pussy to the omegas

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
03.jpeg

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Ugly, Fat Niki drinking a Pilsen like the Milwaukee gutter trash she is. Goes to a foreign country and slams back their sub-Coors beers. I bet Ugly and Fat tell others about how much they enjoyed the local spirits like the goddamn rubes they are.
I bet she smells like armpits and beer farts and that she farts out liquid shit that gets on her pussy and between her thighs so often she forgets that her pussy smells. Pat forgets too because he doesn't really have ready access.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
"I have ready access to my wife's pussy"

47-CFAC9-A-6-CB6-4-D4-E-BBDF-7364-F01-C8-DF8.png
This really is the worst picture of all time. Any girl I've ever been with would've have slapped me until I deleted it, which wouldn't have been an issue because I would have deleted it immediately. I'm not a complete moron.

Pat not only kept the picture but posted it to be trolled heavily, like every single other picture he's ever posted since he started taking the internet on directly.

G

This really is the worst picture of all time. Any girl I've ever been with would've have slapped me until I deleted it, which wouldn't have been an issue because I would have deleted it immediately. I'm not a complete moron.

Pat not only kept the picture but posted it to be trolled heavily, like every single other picture he's ever posted since he started taking the internet on directly
He's such a fucking psychopath what are the odds that he's taking shitty photos of her to make himself look less fat/more handsome? Although that might backfire because he wouldn't want to be seen with someone ugly? I don't know how crazy brains work.