• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

All the funsters I've given labels to, stopped posting

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
49_6.png

O ye who believe! If a wicked person comes to you with any news, ascertain the truth, lest ye harm people unwittingly, and afterwards become full of repentance for what ye have done.
I don't get Hinduism, its too New Age for me.

CQ Beans

Forum Clout
49_6.png

O ye who believe! If a wicked person comes to you with any news, ascertain the truth, lest ye harm people unwittingly, and afterwards become full of repentance for what ye have done.

(Don't give two shits if you think I'm a pedophile btw).
You not so long ago said I couldn’t be a pedo because I don’t have the persuasive abilities or something. People like that don’t have some kind of particular social grace as you implied. They prey on vulnerable individuals. That’s it. Stop saying weird things like this. Enjoy your fake victory lap.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
It’s gotta be tough being the only practicing Muslim over 30 without a wife and kids.

I wonder if his parents lie about him or pretend he doesn’t exist to their friends? Their mentally ill, delusional allahcel little secret
He must be second born. These animals tend put all of their hopes on the first born and neglect the rest of their litters. Didn't he say at one point in his online "career" that he had family (I think a brother) who died in some sort of artillery or drone strike?

Forum Clout
Never forget, I figured out what you are within 2 or 3 interactions...This is a cope (doubling down on LBJ quote-fulfilling). You are a relic that peaked in the early days of the internet. The world moved on from putting you on a pedestal, and I just use your ilk for laughs (funny, sassy, underemployed online hicksters).
I vibe checked you so bad you put me on ignore out of cowardly fear

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
I vibe checked you so bad you put me on ignore out of cowardly fear
He’s sitting on the lakeside beach just past the promenade and famous trees..laughing at you

Boq has enormous potential. hopefully some of the professional online lunatic curators get hold of his info and have some fun with him .

G

The hickster is seething more than most btw...nice keeping tabs on my familial history. Any US soldier btw is a goy slave, which is what your BEST will aspire to post 2025 (Verangian guards 2.0)...so none of your family will ever make the cut again.