• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

All the funsters I've given labels to, stopped posting

G

Q. Where are the coprophiless, the sassters, the hicksters/LBJ quote fulfillsters/Sentimental drunks, etc? LOL

A. They logged off. (Because they are miserable)

@CHH Brother wheres your podcast? LOL

jjj.png

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Weren't you supposed to dox me? Why hasn't your legion of pattern recognizing discord genius followers found me yet? Should be pretty easy, I left a trail of breadcrumbs leading to where I am. You're a retard. Skin is also the color of shit. You have no family or friends, and you live at home on welfare.
boqinsanechildbrideadvocate.png

G

Weren't you supposed to dox me? Why hasn't your legion of pattern recognizing discord genius followers found me yet? Should be pretty easy, I left a trail of breadcrumbs leading to where I am. You're a retard. Skin is also the color of shit. You have no family or friends, and you live at home on welfare. View attachment 174806
Every accusation =a confession

...lonely coprophile.
NewJersey.gov

Hey retard, "Liban Sheikhau Muhumad" WAS A BREADCRUMB from 2014 (leading nowhere).