All of your children look like this.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
or maybe part of being in an abusive relationship is losing the ability to stand up for yourself and getting stuck. the average woman tries to leave 7 times or something like that. i always thought they were stupid until i found myself in that situation just completely helpless. they manipulate your mind.
1646764899018.jpeg

Just joshin! Glad he’s out of your lives.

G

or maybe part of being in an abusive relationship is losing the ability to stand up for yourself and getting stuck. the average woman tries to leave 7 times or something like that. i always thought they were stupid until i found myself in that situation just completely helpless. they manipulate your mind.
My mom always taught my sister: When a man hits a woman the first time it's his fault. Every time a man hits her after that it's her fault because she stayed with him knowing that he would hit her.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
My mom always taught my sister: When a man hits a woman the first time it's his fault. Every time a man hits her after that it's her fault because she stayed with him knowing that he would hit her.
it's easy enough to see it like that. but really they give the best apologies and love bombings and swear they'll change. are we really doing victim blaming on international women's day?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
And they are in every movie, TV show and ad from now until you die. Fuck this gay earth.
The new st Patrick's day Guinness commercial has mostly blacks in it! Nothing is left for the white man. Can you imagine a commercial for kwanza with white dudes nope, it's always the whites who have to deal with it.

G

it's easy enough to see it like that. but really they give the best apologies and love bombings and swear they'll change. are we really doing victim blaming on international women's day?
Not trying to. Just saying my mom got beat up and left the fucker the first time, so she tries to install that thinking in the women in my family.

G

that's good man. i wish i could be that strong. most women aren't.
No it sucks I know how it goes I've seen it happen to a lot of girls. I was saying my mom taught her daughter as well as mine to leave no matter what the first time. Love can really fuck you up and make you really susceptible to someone's lies.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
No it sucks I know how it goes I've seen it happen to a lot of girls. I was saying my mom taught her daughter as well as mine to leave no matter what the first time. Love can really fuck you up and make you really susceptible to someone's lies.
my mom has been with my dad, a good dude, from a young age. so she never had any relevant advice for me when i ran into scumbags. she blamed me, hated me, wouldn't deal with me until i left him. which is all she knew and that's good, being exposed to what it really is isn't healthy. would break my heart if i had a daughter in that situation.

Stent

swatchsticker
she never had any relevant advice for me when i ran into scumbags
I'm betting her advice was to not get involved with scumbags.

I had a girlfriend (honest ta gawd) and I could tell she was going to end up with someone who would treat her like shit. Every single thing I did she saw through a lens of how I was probably trying to manipulate or control her. She also thought how much I spent on her equaled how much I cared. About 6 months after we broke up I got a text from her asking to meet up for a coffee. On the day she told me she couldn't go because her boyfriend wouldn't allow her.