All of your children look like this.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Fighting against Germany was the right choice.

8BF80AC6-C161-4D71-A14F-BF77BBA42FC5.jpeg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Most mulatto chicks I know are pretty hot. A lot of the dudes do look kike freaks though. Like something that shouldn't exist. Show me a light skinned mulatto guy with blue eyes and red hair and I'll show you something that should be set on fire.

Man that's depressing. How do they even get a sense of identity? Instead of being Dutch or Scottish with all that entails, you have to just become some variation of 'the football guy who likes Netflix and works and pays taxes in the state of New York'. Whatever culture you have has to come top-down to you and millions of other rootless mongrels.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
one time one of my instagram pics of my kids got discovered by the #mixedkids hashtag people and it took off with thousands of likes because they're so beautiful. they have 2 black parents and 4 black grandparents. disappointing to the people who want to fetishize mixing races for sure.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
one time one of my instagram pics of my kids got discovered by the #mixedkids hashtag people and it took off with thousands of likes because they're so beautiful. they have 2 black parents and 4 black grandparents. disappointing to the people who want to fetishize mixing races for sure.
Did baby Papa dip

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Well I'm sure you knew he had anger issues and just ignored them until it was too late.
or maybe part of being in an abusive relationship is losing the ability to stand up for yourself and getting stuck. the average woman tries to leave 7 times or something like that. i always thought they were stupid until i found myself in that situation just completely helpless. they manipulate your mind.