ALERT: Torque Wheeler! A new Mustang livestream! Where are you?

Has Pat even noticed the new 2024 Mustang was revealed in a livestream yet? Fat boy missing out on the hot Torque Wheeler action. Get those numbas up, Torque!

Cool leather jackets and sneakers! These guys just don't give a single fawk! What rebels! What individuals! Like modern day cowboys.

Nice retard boomer car, stupid. Too bad you need that $40k for Quasi. When your credit is further in the trash you won't even be allowed to rent one.

G

While Patrick is a fat faggot, I gotta admit that Torque Wheeler is an awesome name. If he wrote a cheesy screenplay about a bad boy detective or P.I. named Torque Wheeler, it might actually sell.

However, this dumbass would rather write crappy space operas about POC female space marines and transsexual space elephants.

G

These gay cars look exactly the same as they did when I graduated high school 12 years ago. Why would anyone ever brag about owning one of these ugly woman cars?

1663217430316.png

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
While Patrick is a fat faggot, I gotta admit that Torque Wheeler is an awesome name. If he wrote a cheesy screenplay about a bad boy detective or P.I. named Torque Wheeler, it might actually sell.

However, this dumbass would rather write crappy space operas about POC female space marines and transsexual space elephants.
Do the sassy, nonwhite female space marines still fight for Israel, our greatest ally?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
Has Pat even noticed the new 2024 Mustang was revealed in a livestream yet? Fat boy missing out on the hot Torque Wheeler action. Get those numbas up, Torque!

Cool leather jackets and sneakers! These guys just don't give a single fawk! What rebels! What individuals! Like modern day cowboys.

Nice retard boomer car, stupid. Too bad you need that $40k for Quasi. When your credit is further in the trash you won't even be allowed to rent one.

Eww they use reddit speak like all the feels and full send. Also a lady china man is a driver because you know, girl power lol fuck marketing

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Mustangs are the common, unoriginal, average joe, dime-a-dozen, rubes idea of a cool, enviable, vehicle, so of course fatso has one. People with a little more knowledge and taste get the Camaro.

Mustangs used to be pretty good looking cars but the new one looks exactly like a Camaro. Camaros are ugly grocery getters for divorced women in their late 40’s.