• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

!Alert! Second better debt zoom meeting about to start

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
Mayr had no idea why Krich filed the motion, he was completely lost. He's a dui ambulance chaser. He doesn't know about multi state post judgment debt domestication. That's a complex area of the law.
He has seemed completely and utterly out of his depth at every stage. The only lawyer Patrick has ever employed that seemed competent was the last minute strip mall attorney he hired after his schizo pro se manifesto didn't magically fix all his problems.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
_66968095_comp624.jpg

266757662-134f5a1d-e86d-4722-b249-29b6c18f22ba.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
He was just bragging that HE didn’t have to pay it which is embarrassing and pathetic as it is, now he’s gotta go back hat in hand again “this is the last time, I swear!”
I hope he tried to ignore this second amount and not factor it into what he got loaned for the first. We will know by the speed of the payment if he is sitting on another $20k. No reason to rack up more interest unless you dont have it. Being stubborn will only cost him more money.