• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

AIDS... in space! - Pat attending Confusion 2024

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Why do we need sexually transmitted diseases IN SPACE discussed in a sex positive light? Shouldn’t they have figured out safe sex IN SPACE? I thought these stories are set in the future? I’d think they would have cured all these problems? Who the fuck wants to read about a character getting space herpes? I bet Pat will claim everyone has an STD because Niki told him so since she’s prob got herpes and who knows what else.
Both of their crotches must look like the surface of the moon

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
That’s what I don’t get, they want STD’s to be discussed in a sex positive light? I thought these were smart people that practiced safe sex? Especially in the future when everyone is supposed to be super smart and creating space stations? What is wrong with these weirdos?
Yeah, it sends a bad message in general. Again, sci fi is a mostly kid-friendly genre. The takeaway about STDs should be that you seriously want to avoid them, not "if you get one it's no big deal because there's other dirty fucks out there like you that you can settle for."

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This confirms Nikki is riddled with STDs. I bet the whole not having kids isn't due to their hectic lifestyle, but because Nikki's sterile from her swinger lifestyle.

Her womb is so polluted..
She was def a slut, I bet she agreed to marry Pat because she had been with everyone available in town and was seen as the town skank and nobody would ever see her than more than a slam piece. Piggy married the village bicycle and she gave him herpes which she told him is normal and the dummy believed it because he’s retarded.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It’s really odd how in just a short time we’ve gone from “everyone practice safe sex, your health is too important!” to “we must praise sex workers as important and respected members of society” to “we need to not be ashamed of our STD’s and celebrate them! We must look at STDs as a positive!”

Then again, look at how quickly being a fat piece of shit is now celebrated and “healthy at any size!” Is pushed.

My grandfather told me something very important when I was a kid - he said “you gotta respect yourself” meaning don’t be a fat piece of shit, get a job to provide for your family, do your best and be your best person, dress like an adult and take care of yourself and your appearance. Now the complete opposite is celebrated and encouraged.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Milwaukee is in the top 20 of cities with the most STDs and herpies isnt even part of the STDs measured.

1705093532386.png

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
It’s really odd how in just a short time we’ve gone from “everyone practice safe sex, your health is too important!” to “we must praise sex workers as important and respected members of society” to “we need to not be ashamed of our STD’s and celebrate them! We must look at STDs as a positive!”

Then again, look at how quickly being a fat piece of shit is now celebrated and “healthy at any size!” Is pushed.

My grandfather told me something very important when I was a kid - he said “you gotta respect yourself” meaning don’t be a fat piece of shit, get a job to provide for your family, do your best and be your best person, dress like an adult and take care of yourself and your appearance. Now the complete opposite is celebrated and encouraged.
"alien crabs" implies inter-species sexual encounters, a thinly veiled allegory for zoophilia imo

we know a lot of furries attend these fan conventions

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
She was def a slut, I bet she agreed to marry Pat because she had been with everyone available in town and was seen as the town skank and nobody would ever see her than more than a slam piece. Piggy married the village bicycle and she gave him herpes which she told him is normal and the dummy believed it because he’s retarded.
She banged Pat in a parking lot on their first or second date. She's a disgusting slob.