• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

AI-thony Cumia: Thread 4 (HA HA NOISES)

Merrill Howard Kalin

Public-access wunderkind
Forum Clout
antny.png

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!! 😢😭

I mean the possibilities here are insane. You could do whole episodes taking place in modern day. Shit dude, Patrice reaction videos to the Demented World series would probably the best possible thing ever. The next show after he watches those and comes in the studio to unload about it. It would be his last ever show, accept for that he would need to come in every day for a week to get out all of his thoughts about it.

IanHalperin

Vibin'
Forum Clout
I mean the possibilities here are insane. You could do whole episodes taking place in modern day. Shit dude, Patrice reaction videos to the Demented World series would probably the best possible thing ever. The next show after he watches those and comes in the studio to unload about it. It would be his last ever show, accept for that he would need to come in every day for a week to get out all of his thoughts about it.
A couple months ago I was listening to O&A and someone made A.I Patrice. It took me 15 minutes to realize someone put Patrice's voice over some comic they had in studio.
Shit's getting creepy.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
A couple months ago I was listening to O&A and someone made A.I Patrice. It took me 15 minutes to realize someone put Patrice's voice over some comic they had in studio.
Shit's getting creepy.
There are people who run AI bots on mmos, sometimes they form friendships with humans, nothing online is gonna be real for long