Ai Nai

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
Britton's wife Erin, a wildlife ranger who met Prince Harry and helped him catch a saltwater crocodile, was unaware of her husband's disturbing fantasies and has since reportedly changed her surname.
Of course the wife had no idea. They never do. I'm sure you never wondered about your husband having a shipping container on your property where he fucks and tortures dogs on camera.

75834117-12560879-Adam_Britton_is_pictured_with_his_wife_Erin_They_were_married_fo-a-27_1695714306007.jpg

White nigger slayer

Howdy, sassy white niggers!
I just found some details about what this fuck was doing to these dogs and it's probably top 3 most fucking disgusting things I've ever read. I actually feel fucked up from just skim-reading the shit. This guy should 100% be tortured to death.
Welp, I won't be looking this shit up. I'm a total dog fag(Not sexually, I just love them like Hitler did).

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
Dumb cunt never had any questions about her husband's dick smelling exactly like dog shit?
You know he had to have hinted at what he was doing to see if she was into it.

"I don't know what it is about doggy style that gets me rock hard. Thanks for not waxing as well. You know, if you had a tail I could also chop off with knife and then stab that knife in your butthole that'd be so hot. What? I'm just trying to be in the moment!"