AI art thread

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Oh no...they are shutting it down

9d0a88c5fbd44f39.jpeg

My personal workaround for this is to use the term "rappers" 😁

More Worser

I spoke to Opie about this one and he said it was "fawkin bruuuuutal".

View attachment 156933

For those of you brothermen in the future, this is what the above is referring to.

I only just now bothered to look at this story ("NYC," and a "random" stabbing told me everything I needed to know including the races). The deceased was already lost long before he died:

NYPICHPDPICT000055124239-1.jpg

Another "I punch Nazis and hate wh*te people" walking corporate art. And his gf's bangs telegraph the same anti-White, anti-"toxic masculinity," radfem cancer.

NYPICHPDPICT000053726790-2.jpg

His killing is a YUGE boon to her. If he hadn't been culturally enriched, she'd have broken up with him soon enough (no woman can respect a guy like that, and her disrespect would become contempt) but now she will milk this for the rest of her life as HER trauma.

This story got my ribs a few times, though:

Screenshot_20231007-001318~2.png

Hahahaha, the cattiness! That was her pissing on the turf of the dead guy's girlfriend.

And you know the girlfriend was like "My heart is broken! The love of my life is g- ..."Best friend"?? Uh, exCUSE me, sweetheart. He would never sleep with you."
Screenshot_20231007-001318.png

>"Gimme yo money!"
>gives money

"Talked a guy out of mugging him" 🥴

Screenshot_20231006-234700.png

By taking the knife and stabbing himself?

G

I only just now bothered to look at this story ("NYC," and a "random" stabbing told me everything I needed to know including the races). The deceased was already lost long before he died:

View attachment 157392

Another "I punch Nazis and hate wh*te people" walking corporate art. And his gf's bangs telegraph the same anti-White, anti-"toxic masculinity," radfem cancer.

View attachment 157393

His killing is a YUGE boon to her. If he hadn't been culturally enriched, she'd have broken up with him soon enough (no woman can respect a guy like that, and her disrespect would become contempt) but now she will milk this for the rest of her life as HER trauma.

This story got my ribs a few times, though:

View attachment 157394
Hahahaha, the cattiness! That was her pissing on the turf of the dead guy's girlfriend.

And you know the girlfriend was like "My heart is broken! The love of my life is g- ..."Best friend"?? Uh, exCUSE me, sweetheart. He would never sleep with you."
View attachment 157395

>"Gimme yo money!"
>gives money

"Talked a guy out of mugging him" 🥴

View attachment 157397

By taking the knife and stabbing himself?
You have no hair sweetie

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
oh man someone has a treasure trove of these

ac2362fa9d2cc22d.jpeg

c90f802230a3cd98.jpeg

409c3b7854a56391.jpeg

f99800b5abf08a79.jpeg

11d6bb1a7213135b.jpeg

d0fbea457de23d47.jpeg

a1b8a5756627e6dd.jpeg

I feel like it's a focus group test for the film.
Quite interesting how it drew the faces of the people in the background. Either AI can’t fully do it right, is trying to be some kind of abstract shit, or even artificial intelligence thinks jews look like morbid creatures.

More Worser

I've been banned for 24 hrs from Bing image creator 3 times now...for using the words...boxing, fighting, wrestling. Wtf? Can anyone tell me how to get around this shit? Can't even say "beautiful woman"
I pay for midjourney. It's really inexpensive, like $6 a month or something. There are a lot of videos out there on how to get it to do some pretty amazing things including redraw a specific element or area of the image, add text, and, yes, draw niggers fighting and hot women.