• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Adrienne's cluttered house now features a budget chicken coop

Forum Clout
I bet she thinks they'll walk into traffic or something, which they won't. Or her weird youngest kid will pull their heads off and they need to be locked up.
I worked in Hawaii for a while and this one prick of a rooster would sit in the middle of one corner every morning crowing his ass off. Almost hit him dozens of times.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I worked in Hawaii for a while and this one prick of a rooster would sit in the middle of one corner every morning crowing his ass off. Almost hit him dozens of times.
This one guy lives on a busy highway in my town and he's got these big all black chickens and the rooster is right on the side of the road all the time but never seems to go out on the road. It's actually a pretty majestic looking bird it's like a silhouette of a big badass rooster. Ayam Cemani. They have black everything. Their meat is black. Their hearts are jet black, look it up. Dvv dvv. Their bones are black.

Edit: I just looked it up. Those fuckers are apparently like $5000 birds. There's no way. I've seen the guy getting his mail before, he seems eccentric. On Palm Sunday he was waving like a motherfucker in his driveway with a big GOD BLESS YOU sign.

Edit again: you can get the chicks for like $50. Nobody around here has a fucking $5000 bird.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Can't even really blame her. Americans are getting absolutely buggered on simple commodities like meat, eggs, and general foodstuffs.

I can go to Waitrose or Harvey Nicks (higher end UK grocers) or the equivalents in Continental Europe, buy food for a family of 5 for 5 days, and spend a good deal less than doing the same in a low rent store like Walmart in the States. And the quality of food over here is way better in terms of quality. Less processed additives etc.

The last part was always the case (blame the FDA) but the price point was usually the opposite in the past. America has cheap (crap) food and really cheap fuel. That was true for 30 years. Now it isn't. And regular Americans like Ade and her family are stunned and bewildered. A lot of that going around it seems.
U got a loicense for that opinion m8?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
How long after an egg is laid can you eat it? What's the time table for when it starts getting bloody and fetus-y? And do you need a rooster that will knock the hen up in order for it to lay eggs? Or do they lay eggs and the eggs only become chickens if they were impregnated by a rooster?
They just lay eggs on their own, you want to get them before the rooster gets to them.

Jizz

Forum Clout
This one guy lives on a busy highway in my town and he's got these big all black chickens and the rooster is right on the side of the road all the time but never seems to go out on the road. It's actually a pretty majestic looking bird it's like a silhouette of a big badass rooster. Ayam Cemani. They have black everything. Their meat is black. Their hearts are jet black, look it up. Dvv dvv. Their bones are black.

Edit: I just looked it up. Those fuckers are apparently like $5000 birds. There's no way. I've seen the guy getting his mail before, he seems eccentric. On Palm Sunday he was waving like a motherfucker in his driveway with a big GOD BLESS YOU sign.

Edit again: you can get the chicks for like $50. Nobody around here has a fucking $5000 bird.
those chickens look pretty fawking cool but they only lay like one or two eggs a week.

BA0880EC-6081-4529-90A5-F1798179F0EB_1_201_a.jpeg

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
How long after an egg is laid can you eat it? What's the time table for when it starts getting bloody and fetus-y? And do you need a rooster that will knock the hen up in order for it to lay eggs? Or do they lay eggs and the eggs only become chickens if they were impregnated by a rooster?
A chicken laying an egg is kinda like a bitch having her period. They just do it almost everyday

Hoolies

For me? It's Ken Waller!
Forum Clout
A chicken laying an egg is kinda like a bitch having her period. They just do it almost everyday
They all sync up too, you never get just one egg. If yer hens gettin' fucked, they lay fertilized eggs, but the embryo never develops if you just put it in the fridge the next morning. You'd have leave 'em sitting on it for a week to get all chicken-y:
Egg-Candling.jpg
Feels dirty even discussing this without our Rican bird expert.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
you're just jealous because she produces chicken for her family and you people just eat them fried in oil
On top of the usual jealousy over Ade's curvy body, nice tits, cute smile, naturally beautiful hair, healthy relationship with her offspring, and ability to attract good, hard-working (well, part-time) men at this stage in her life.