@admin request

Milk74

I'm black Irish
@admin , why do you suck @WormKiller 's smelly, moist and weird looking dick?

You make new sticky threads at his demand....You give him undeserving reaction changes that no one but he cares for?

Were you his boy bussy in prison? I had the utmost respect for you, but your obsession with that unfunny asshat isn't very brotherman like, and frankly is quite unnerving...

Last edited:

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
@admin , why do you suck @WormKiller 's smelly, moist and weird looking dick?

You make new sticky threads at his demand....You give him undeserving reaction changes that no one, but he cares for?

Were you his boy bussy in prison? I had the utmost respect for you, but your obsession with that unfunny asshat isn't very brotherman like, and frankly is quite unnerving...
Oh no. Soon, you'll be moderating a sub forum by yourself a la Big Wyzz

At least I asked politely and said "please"

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Please sticky this one, i want Ricci, not the wetback.

chrome_screenshot_1676803238177.png

Thread 'Christina Ricci' https://new.onaforums.net/threads/christina-ricci.29045/

G

Damn my former stooges are some moody lil cunts.

Enjoy that smug girl troll face react, boys.

Screenshot_20230123-101952-916.png

G

Is that what you told your son when you abandoned him?
I got partial custody. If moving somewhere else when he started college is abandoning him than I guess I did. You got me again, funster! Oof! I think I'll cry about it and then leave the board for months. You know like you did when Dan sent you to weinerville.

So what did God say to you when he abandoned your ability to walk and left you in chronic pain?

G

Lol, when did i leave the board for months?

The only ones who did are you and Dan himself, fucking spaz.
I go hard on here for a week or two then take a break. Not everybody has the luxury of being able to get paid to sit in a chair all day, you know.