@admin close the books before false flags begin

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
This isn't going to be anything like Keffals and Kiwifarms. KF was way bigger than this place and had so many enemies, to the point they were getting constantly DDoS'd and false flagged. It's only really Patty who cares about this place and he's too poor/retarded to do anything about it.

Still probably a good idea to take preventative measures all the same though

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
This isn't going to be anything like Keffals and Kiwifarms. KF was way bigger than this place and had so many enemies, to the point they were getting constantly DDoS'd and false flagged. It's only really Patty who cares about this place and he's too poor/retarded to do anything about it.

I may be a paranoid faggot

Will Tate

Oven March

KF was hated by keffals, Ethan Ralph, and a whole bunch of others with far more reach and influence than Pat could ever dream of; aside from Pat we have the likes of Nana, Joe, Paul Weimer, Cat Rambo, Mary 3 Names and Merch. It's the difference between the Avengers and the Legion of Substitute Heroes. (Pat, that's a reference to some actual deep-cut comic book shit that you know nothing about because Disney never made a movie about them.)

G

I never texted Pat not because I'm afraid of feds...but because there's no breaking him. Why would you empty an AR-15 mag on some jello? Same effect. He is pathetic, he might very well get some masochistic 'loosh' from the abuse, and his "mentally unwell" or whatever copy/paste is clear projection.

He will never get perma-banned from Twitter either, which is why I never bothered reporting him.

What's the definition of insanity again?