• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ade's mom with a dead jon relic

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Is Ade aware that her mental illness merchant behavior is posted here? I ask because it’s strange to give this to her mom to sell. Alternate explanations include that Ade’s mom fished it out of the trash to sell or just stole the single shoebox with Jon mementos, figuring correctly that Ade wouldn’t care.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Just wait until Ade yells at Annabelle that she's acting just like her father and she yells back "which one, you whore!"

That kid is fucked genetically and will have mommy, daddy, daddy, daddy issues. Probably a 4th daddy once Ade gets bored with this one and gets him caught up on covid boosters to make it look natural.
At 41 and on her third marriage she had an actual wedding ceremony with a white dress. The bitch is obsessed with being a bride. It’s overkill already.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Ade got so many cash gifts from the wedding that she doesn't have to bother with this for now
Screenshot-20230923-135235-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20230923-135249-Chrome.jpg
Lutherans?! Barbarian heathens

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Is Ade aware that her mental illness merchant behavior is posted here? I ask because it’s strange to give this to her mom to sell. Alternate explanations include that Ade’s mom fished it out of the trash to sell or just stole the single shoebox with Jon mementos, figuring correctly that Ade wouldn’t care.
"Jon's not going to know his ashes are in this urn, why do you even need the ashes? They'll make your new husband uncomfortable. Just sell it for a buck and get rid of it. We can put the ashes in the litter box"

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Disgusting poverty monsters
New husband: "she'd never do that with my stuff"

Ade 1 year from now: "buy one get one free orange county choppers t-shirts 15 cents"

Annabelle: "I hope dad number 4 doesn't rape me"

Eric Hildeman: "it's not rape if they fall in your lap when you're naked with a preexisting erection"