• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ade's mom with a dead jon relic

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Ade got so many cash gifts from the wedding that she doesn't have to bother with this for now
Screenshot-20230923-135235-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20230923-135249-Chrome.jpg

G

Can you be my sugar baby?
Move in with me, Ill pay your food and drug money, and I just expect a blowjob once a day (swallow) and maybe beat that pussy up a few times a week. If the seed meets the egg (polluted?), so be it.
Im trying to think of an ideal woman where I don't have to put up with horseshit like brunch, walks in the park, steakhouse for anniversery,etc... and tbh a patposting schizo negress is better than a boring "trad" wife.
Happy anniversary! I got you a paul giamatti cameo making fun of rick's teenage alcohol palate. let's cuddle and read rick's blog, babe

[SIZE=9px]this offer was made a few months ago by jackmehoff ™, it will always be on the table[/SIZE]

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Can you be my sugar baby?
Move in with me, Ill pay your food and drug money, and I just expect a blowjob once a day (swallow) and maybe beat that pussy up a few times a week. If the seed meets the egg (polluted?), so be it.
Im trying to think of an ideal woman where I don't have to put up with horseshit like brunch, walks in the park, steakhouse for anniversery,etc... and tbh a patposting schizo negress is better than a boring "trad" wife.
Happy anniversary! I got you a paul giamatti cameo making fun of rick's teenage alcohol palate. let's cuddle and read rick's blog, babe
Absolutely.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
She has kids with that last name in the house, including Pat's castoff. That's fucking brutally sad. Put it in storage or something for fucks sake and let the kids have it when they're older to remember their dad.
Just wait until Ade yells at Annabelle that she's acting just like her father and she yells back "which one, you whore!"

That kid is fucked genetically and will have mommy, daddy, daddy, daddy issues. Probably a 4th daddy once Ade gets bored with this one and gets him caught up on covid boosters to make it look natural.