addicted to masturbating

G

its been a problem for me for like 2 months now and it's getting worse i masturbate at least three times every day, sometime for hours i just dunno how to stop it feels so good but it's really affecting my life, ive stopped talking to people and leaving my room as much its embarrassing, ive done it in the shower(a space used by my whole family), the car when no one else was around and in the bathroom in school ill do it with literally anything i can find too, i did it for 5 hours straight when everyone else in my house was asleep, and ive done it at least 6 times already today, i just stopped when i was like halfway through typing this it's humiliating and i know i have to stop even my partner said it was excessive if anyone can offer advice on how to stop or at least do it significantly less then please do

medium wyzzz

its been a problem for me for like 2 months now and it's getting worse i masturbate at least three times every day, sometime for hours i just dunno how to stop it feels so good but it's really affecting my life, ive stopped talking to people and leaving my room as much its embarrassing, ive done it in the shower(a space used by my whole family), the car when no one else was around and in the bathroom in school ill do it with literally anything i can find too, i did it for 5 hours straight when everyone else in my house was asleep, and ive done it at least 6 times already today, i just stopped when i was like halfway through typing this it's humiliating and i know i have to stop even my partner said it was excessive if anyone can offer advice on how to stop or at least do it significantly less then please do
Just get over yourself, and practice self control.
How do you even have the energy to beat off that much?