Actual, legitimate pedophile..

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
..?

confirmed.png

I dunno, you tell me. He was friends with one for years. Very suspicious.

JebJoh

Maybe that StinkySomali guy is right and I want to be a contrarian, but if we’re going Pedo vs Pedo Danny doesn’t even compare to creeps like Keith, who actively covered Nanas pedophilia up and empowered him, and fellow kid fucker Norton, who also continued to cover for him due to the skeletons in his closet.
If self cutting girl went to the fbi everyone at the compound would be in jail.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
and fellow kid fucker Norton, who also continued to cover for him due to the skeletons in his closet.

"Of course it's a guy!" Sound more panicked why don't you, Norton. I really hope Thor leaves him, takes half his money and Norton has to spend the rest of his life with only his celebrity pictures for company.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Maybe that StinkySomali guy is right and I want to be a contrarian, but if we’re going Pedo vs Pedo Danny doesn’t even compare to creeps like Keith, who actively covered Nanas pedophilia up and empowered him, and fellow kid fucker Norton, who also continued to cover for him due to the skeletons in his closet.
Listen queer, you may be Danny's number one butt huffer but even you have to admit he LOOKS like a pedophile.