Actual funny things Opie did?

G

I'm sorry buddy, I went out. What did you do last night? Sit in front of your computer waiting for me to reply to you? Nice.
Actually I was just checking my phone. I don't own a computer this isn't 1998.

What did I do last night? I had homemade Jiaozi (when was the last time a woman who wasn't mom made you a home cooked meal buddy?) I got laid (something we both know you didn't do last night lol) and I would occasionally get up and check my phone because I was up and down all night because I drank way too much tea before bed.

So what did you do? You get a lot of tips serving drinks at your waitress job? I'm sure a balding old man that looks like gollum has to beat the babes away with a stick lmfao.

Actually I was just checking my phone. I don't own a computer this isn't 1998.

What did I do last night? I had homemade Jiaozi (when was the last time a woman who wasn't mom made you a home cooked meal buddy?) I got laid (something we both know you didn't do last night lol) and I would occasionally get up and check my phone because I was up and down all night because I drank way too much tea before bed.

So what did you do? You get a lot of tips serving drinks at your waitress job? I'm sure a balding old man that looks like gollum has to beat the babes away with a stick lmfao.

Hey look who's STILL here! Did you wait all night dude? That's so sweet!

So basically, you stayed at home with your fat girlfriend eating, and checking your phone waiting for me to respond to you. Sounds like a killer night dude, way cooler than me!

Mr Ass

XM was on the 5th floor above 57th street. It wasn't a mustard bottle. It was a packet of mustard. Did it hit? What sounds better on the radio. Missing? Or getting a deadeye shot from a 5th floor window with a fucking packet of mustard. You decide.

Hitting or missing from the 5th floor is funny when the guy just notices some yellow liquid lands near him. What do I know thou, I am just a civilian. Not a professional comedy radio host like you.

G

Hey look who's STILL here! Did you wait all night dude? That's so sweet!

So basically, you stayed at home with your fat girlfriend eating, and checking your phone waiting for me to respond to you. Sounds like a killer night dude, way cooler than me!
My girlfriend's handicap is that she's Asian not that she's fat. But my girlfriend isn't attached to five fingers so I've still got one up on you motherfucker lol.

Hitting or missing from the 5th floor is funny when the guy just notices some yellow liquid lands near him. What do I know thou, I am just a civilian. Not a professional comedy radio host like you.

I understand, you don't care what's real or fake as long as whatever you believe makes you happy. It's not just you.