🐷 accuses Twitter of aiding and abetting a criminal conspiracy

Patrick O'Neal

β€Ž
β€Ž
Twitter is almost his entire life now.

Hooligans for high-carb low-nutrition swill and overpriced alcohol.
The jizz couch for warmth and comfort
Niki and her family for paying all bills and taking all financial responsibility for his mistakes

Then there's Twitter for every other basic need in his life.

It's essentially his mistress at this point. He is cucking Niki with a corporate internet group.

God, he's such a soulless piece of shit, isn't he?

I don't hate great men for making mistakes. I don't even hate Alec Baldwin for shooting that movie bitch - maybe she was really annoying, I don't know! I'm not in a position to judge him.

But Patrick has a gaping black hole where his heart should be. He is a synthetic, anodyne, Godless, non-person as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:
G

Twitter is almost his entire life now.

Hooligans for high-carb low-nutrition swill and overpriced alcohol.
The jizz couch for warmth and comfort
Niki and her family for paying all bills and taking all financial responsibility for his mistakes

Then there's Twitter for every other basic need in his life.

It's essentially his mistress at this point. He is cucking Niki with a corporate internet group.
Everytime my yoga teacher/wellness quack girlfriend sits me down for a relationship talk and brings up Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs, my mind wanders to Fatrick and his pink blanket.

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
β€Ž
β€Ž
Its like joe crying about facebook. They continue to keep using the free service that upsets them. If you dont like how its run then hit the bricks. Its like an abusive relationship they keep coming back to. Then wonder why it keeps making them unhappy. Pat has been banned twice and it was from his own posts violating the TOS. He shouldnt even be on there but they did him a favor. He is ungrateful. Right when he gets his account back he goes straight into prison demands an name calling and being an all around cunt.
The hilarious thing is Facebook tends to be boomerish and full of MAGAtards while Twitter is obviously the bastion of wokeshit. Fatrick and Joe just love playing victim.

G

But he is constitutionally incapable of thinking up another way to "promote his work" so he has to limit his oinks to the boundaries of their wretched pen.

Pat, if you are pregnant with ideas perhaps you should divorce the relationship with your inadequate social media platform and move on to a superior partner for a more satisfying relationship.

It works for some people!

He doesn't even promote his work. He alienates a large percentage of his potential audience by basically wishing death on anyone who votes Republican. Those people aren't going to buy his books. He's a complete douchebag to anyone who dares interact with him and doesn't kiss his ass. If pressed, he's probably one of those assholes who say things like "if they don't like me then I don't want them as readers" but he doesn't have nearly the audience to say those kinds of things. He's too narcissistic to promote himself. Whoever said that viral tweet was the worst thing to happen to him was 100% right. He got a swelled head and thought he was Brad fucking Pitt or something.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
β€Ž
β€Ž
He doesn't even promote his work. He alienates a large percentage of his potential audience by basically wishing death on anyone who votes Republican. Those people aren't going to buy his books. He's a complete douchebag to anyone who dares interact with him and doesn't kiss his ass. If pressed, he's probably one of those assholes who say things like "if they don't like me then I don't want them as readers" but he doesn't have nearly the audience to say those kinds of things. He's too narcissistic to promote himself. Whoever said that viral tweet was the worst thing to happen to him was 100% right. He got a swelled head and thought he was Brad fucking Pitt or something.

He let small amounts of social media attention get to his head even before the viral tweet. Responding to negative feedback to his comedy on reddit with "well I got two hundred upvotes so it's clearly funny". The approval of anonymous strangers fills him with such undeserved bravado.