Acclaimed screenwriter, comedian and actor owns SNL alum.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
E0883-B66-FCA9-496-A-BA66-F8-C31-D1791-B0.jpg

Fatly say what you want, Pat, but the movie made money so someone liked it. How are book sales going? And Schneider didn't try to sue the people who gave it poor reviews.

I'm not interested in watching any Sandler movies, but I can appreciate how he Jews big studios out of millions so he can stay in nice places on their dime and buy cars for his friends.

Rob Schneider's daughter is Elle King, the singer. She loves her dad.
“Honestly, he’s probably my biggest supporter,” King says. “Like, every other day I’ll get texts in all caps of like, ‘Your record’s gonna change the world! I can’t wait for your fans to hear what you’ve made! I love you! I’m so proud of you!’ And that’s a beautiful, wonderful thing.”
Hey Pig, whats Annabelle doing today?

The forum won't believe me but I spent one night in the mid-2000s "falling on the grenade" with Elle because my buddy wanted to hook up with her hotter friend. She was nice but we had no chemistry.

He legitimately believes that writing derivative sci fi shit makes him an authority on science matters, doesn't he.

The arrogance of this fuck is unreal.
The fact that he believes this to be the case, along with Space McDonalds and Fronald Plump make his creative is maddening. Pat is not creative. His stories are unoriginal and pandering garbage. His lack of mechanical aptitude, failure in understanding; biology human biography in particular, and wanting to politicize actual scientific knows, makes him a retard. The guy probably didn’t even take a course in conceptual physics while in school.

That pussy Nana, while lacking formal education probably could at least explain the general concept of how a rocket gets into space.