Acclaimed screenwriter, comedian and actor owns SNL alum.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
213031197_795920744430686_7686606740730670768_n.jpg

HalfHouseFatty

Monkey HOUSE
Rob Schneider's daughter is Elle King, the singer. She loves her dad.
“Honestly, he’s probably my biggest supporter,” King says. “Like, every other day I’ll get texts in all caps of like, ‘Your record’s gonna change the world! I can’t wait for your fans to hear what you’ve made! I love you! I’m so proud of you!’ And that’s a beautiful, wonderful thing.”
Hey Pig, whats Annabelle doing today?

Sputnik

Females arent funny
“Honestly, he’s probably my biggest supporter,” King says. “Like, every other day I’ll get texts in all caps of like, ‘Your record’s gonna change the world! I can’t wait for your fans to hear what you’ve made! I love you! I’m so proud of you!’ And that’s a beautiful, wonderful thing.”
Leading a fulfilled life without me child, as was determined best by a better man with a delicious helmet.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!

Now that's a father!

No, not you, Patrick.

Kim_Jong_Poon

Not on welfare
As much as I hate Sandler's movies, I can't get mad because his gang are some real ass Jews.

Plus he throws a bone to Colin and Norm sometimes.
I dont hate on (((Sandler))) either. He's a family guy and makes tons of money while shooting on desirable locations with his pals. If people are still holding a grudge that he's not making another 'talking goat's album, then they're the fags.