Absolute WORST humans of the O&Averse?

G

You can hate Ope, Ant, and Jim now, but I can't deny that at some point in time they, even Opie, had value. We wouldn't be here if we didn't ever find them entertaining.

I'm talking the most loathsome, irredeemable pieces of shit who have never enriched anyone's lives and often made them worse.

Sam Roberts is my top choice until I can remember anyone more offensive to all the senses. Including anyone remotely OnA-adjacent like guests or celebrities there are almost certainly worse.
Jim is an actual rapist and Anthony has most likely assaulted children. Joe knew all of this while also allowing a convicted sex offender into his home. Why is this a choice again?

Dusty Dan

Todd Pettengill. The most despicable people directly involved in OnA all have some mitigating factors, or are such needy and desperate wretches that you can't help but feel sorry for them on some level.

Todd on the other hand had every advantage in the industry and chose to routinely produce the most unimaginative and insipid shit ever conceived. Some of his awful shoe-horned lyrics are permanently stuck in my head and have destroyed my ability to enjoy the originals. When I am king he will be first against the wall.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Todd Pettengill. The most despicable people directly involved in OnA all have some mitigating factors, or are such needy and desperate wretches that you can't help but feel sorry for them on some level.

Todd on the other hand had every advantage in the industry and chose to routinely produce the most unimaginative and insipid shit ever conceived. Some of his awful shoe-horned lyrics are permanently stuck in my head and have destroyed my ability to enjoy the originals. When I am king he will be first against the wall.

What's in that taco meat?