Aaron Imholte from Steeltoe Morning Show: Marriage dissolution + other stuff

NewJersey.gov

PickleRickle wellness chick (err, check)
Yes you should get it and post it here. We have a nice little nook that mostly apart from social media. Increased interest on this site won't affect the Twitter algorithm and somehow add to Steeltoe's Clout. So just fucking dish on this fag already.
You are in luck...he also seems to have a few misdemeanors (traffic). gimme a sec

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
also, I'm not simping for April when I say this but I look at her and I say to myself "she should have a nice husband with 2 cute kids"

....the fuck is she doing on a shitty youtube show so she can be made fun of niggas (like myself) who post on r/steeltoeboringshow and a legit sociopath/future subject of "City Confidential" like Chad Zumock

I didn’t know who this was until earlier this year when they started getting mentioned on subs I lurk and post on. I go deep with the /r/heavymetalandorgies (RIP) and /r/shulisanonymous, sniff.

I have never watched their show but watch the clips that gets posted on /r/steeltoeboringshow, and she looks and sounds miserable. The abuse she gets for her forehead and lack of boobs is fawkin hilarious. She’s cute, and way too good for Aaron.

I would link the clip I’m talking about where she’s miserable and her asshole husband is absolutely clueless, but the Reddit update has fucked my Reddit and nothing is working for me.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
how is it that Aaron will get a weird face turn because people are starting to hate Melton.

at first I was amused by Melton's takedowns but now I'm watching them and I'm like "why this nigga think he's the "cool guy" "

redbar was right about him
It’s cyclical who gets hate in that weird Nana adjacent podcast circle. I blame the weird Stuttering John off shoots for elevating a load of crap these days. I’m focused more on MLC, Nana and lately Chad Zumock.

I tune out the gimmick accounts like the fat nigger who hides behind a potato avatar and anything associated with Shuli.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
it's so true....everyone is just so hateable and the potato gets passed around
Yeah I pretty much helped to bully an old fat titted Hispanic fan off MLC in chat and via an email to Kevin Brennan.

She tried buying a spot on there today via $10 superchat, when she thought Chud got the axe and he screamed, “NO, they hate you!”

That gave me a good case of the ribs.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Yeah I pretty much helped to bully an old fat titted Hispanic fan off MLC in chat and via an email to Kevin Brennan.

She tried buying a spot on there today via $10 superchat, when she thought Chud got the axe and he screamed, “NO, they hate you!”

That gave me a good case of the ribs.
bro- UncleRicanMami is horrible.....she deserves all the hate

she deserved the bullying