Aaron Cater dead at 34

G

Oh btw:

1667734991406.png

G

After watching this I will always call bullshit when a has-been musician dies.

[MEDIA=youtube]Z_y_zeql7pc[/MEDIA]
Drug and alcohol abuse. Sting eats well and is in shape. He’s alive. Bono takes care of himself and he’s alive. Whitney, Jacko, Kurt, they and their dead friends were soaked in substance abuse. I don’t care how many of their desperate loser relatives try to Qtard their way into sone kind of conspiracy fame. And gangbanging rappers shot and killed?!?!?

Must be a conspiracy!!!!!

Carter was huffing on cam and known to be constantly drunk or high. This isn’t rocket science.

medium wyzzz

Definitely the joos. He was on Steve Os podcast like 4 months ago talking about how the FBI showed up to convince his mom and him to accuse TKOP of molesting him. Aaron wasn't down so they shut down his career and drove him nuts. Poor honest fucker.

Also, Ye ain't got time for that shit.
Suprised no one brought up his tweet to koonye yet; nazifags must be going crazy about that shit rn.
Yep, I'm right.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
I'm not sure you ever had his kind of star power, Abe.
I oughta shoot you in the fucking head for saying that, sport. I wrote a little ditty about it:

And a one, and a two, and a one, two, three

BOOM! I shot him in the face like SLAM! I killed him with a gun, GODDAMN! I swear that I'm giving you the facts. And that's how I shot Shaq.