• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Aaron Carter

MonsterSteve

Age.
Can't believe I'm about to make this post but fuck it...

I get the point you're trying to make but talentless dead retard Aaron Carter was nothing compared to the Biebs. Not even a fraction as successful or talented. Bieber is a legitimately talented and influential musician. The studio versions of his songs aren't anything I'd ever listen to but I really had a change of opinion on him after listening to some of the acoustic stuff he's done. He plays multiple instruments and his voice isn't manufactured using studio fuckery. This is the video that really changed my opinion on him:

Is this a real post?

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
I fucked his baby-mama, Melanie a few years ago.

View attachment 75935
View attachment 75938
…Aaaaaaaand she’s back to bartending. Nice joyride on a broke has-been’s credit cards and now being stuck raising his kid, stupid. I think I’ll say hi, this place is my nearest watering hole anyway.

22A283F4-1F4E-4B8F-9773-523E0B2DC437.jpeg

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
I feel bad for him that his family pimped him out to Hollywood Heebs at such a young age. On the other hand, a girl dumped me in 4th grade because I "wasn't as hot as Aaron Carter" so fuck him, I'm glad he's dead. The Cubester always wins in the end.
Did she ever find someone hot as Aaron Carter? I hope her dreams came true to be honest witcha, would hate to hear that she settled.