• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Aaron Carter

Hoolies

For me? It's Ken Waller!
Wha haaap-, oh.

tw.jpg

Monk

The Justin Bieber of the early 00s generation. I thought I would feel more, but I can't give more than a shrug of the shoulders. Then again, that's my attitude towards all the celeb deaths that crop up these days.

Can't believe I'm about to make this post but fuck it...

I get the point you're trying to make but talentless dead retard Aaron Carter was nothing compared to the Biebs. Not even a fraction as successful or talented. Bieber is a legitimately talented and influential musician. The studio versions of his songs aren't anything I'd ever listen to but I really had a change of opinion on him after listening to some of the acoustic stuff he's done. He plays multiple instruments and his voice isn't manufactured using studio fuckery. This is the video that really changed my opinion on him: