• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A Worm Gets A Colonoscopy

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Glad to see Nikki and Jim videos are struggling to break 20k viewers.
Yeah, I don't see this particular crazed mental illness, money usery coupling catching on anytime soon. Maybe... Just maybe had they hacked together this slop during the Dylan MulVEINY-cock Budweiser debacle and opened every episode with Viqueen cracking open a fresh ice cold Budweiser bottle, slamming the alcohol contents down in one shot (in a non alcohol home) and then shoving the bottle up Jim's asshole and snapping off the neck of the bottle inside, then and only then would they've had a modicum of possible success. Way too late now.

How much do you think the poor sucker that has to edit these together gets cut in on the YouTube monetization money? It sure the fuck isn't Fim or Niki who spends a second of time doing it themselves. It's hack cookie cutter YouTube editing so nothing special, whatsoever, but I'm guessing it's less than the one tenth of a penny per 100k views musicians get from Spotify streams.

KKTITN

I make sandwiches
Forum Clout
How much do you think the poor sucker that has to edit these together gets cut in on the YouTube monetization money? It sure the fuck isn't Fim or Niki who spends a second of time doing it themselves. It's hack cookie cutter YouTube editing so nothing special, whatsoever, but I'm guessing it's less than the one tenth of a penny per 100k views musicians get from Spotify streams.

Soraya is the poor sucker - She's a saint

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Can’t stand when I try to watch anything on youtube these days and the FAGGOTS making videos put the like/subscribe graphic on the screen. It always reeks of desperation. Very few people are able to make a decent chunk of change from youtube alone anymore so begging for engagement like that is useless anyway.

G

I have also had multiple colonoscopies and never have had any sort of leakage before or after the procedure. Jim really does have roast beef flaps for an anus.

The only part of the video I cared to see was an extended look at Nikki's dad, but I can guess why that will never happen.
I had one a couple of years ago. Was on the shitter most of the night before, but after everything was out, no problem. Also didn’t have a general or local anaesthetic because I had somewhere to be later. Unpleasant, but nothing worth going under for. Norton is a loose-assed pussy boy

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout

I think NBC scrubbed the clip where he asks the gay guy what to expect during a colonoscopy as far as “feelings and sensations wise.”