A totally not made up story from Jim Stewartson

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Sure, Jim.
IMG_8884.jpeg

This man is a lying piece of shit.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
What the fuck does the left have against this movie, by the way? Do they think human trafficking is just propaganda and doesn't actually happen? It's a really, really weird thing to oppose.
I can’t figure it out, it’s not like it’s a new thing and has been a problem for years. Charles Bronson even did a movie about it in the 80s and even the last Rambo movie had it in the story. I guess since parents have been speaking up about all this gender nonsense / adult material taught to kids in school they see this as another issue that could hurt democrats in 2024. I think they learned they can only push their bullshit so far and people draw the line when their kids are involved.

G

What the fuck does the left have against this movie, by the way? Do they think human trafficking is just propaganda and doesn't actually happen? It's a really, really weird thing to oppose.
Da CNN told them it's qanon

Btw it's a perfectly natural motherly instinct to train their children not to get too far away from them 50,000 years ago mothers were probably telling their kids they might be eaten by sabre tooth tigers.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Da CNN told them it's qanon

Btw it's a perfectly natural motherly instinct to train their children not to get too far away from them 50,000 years ago mothers were probably telling their kids they might be eaten by sabre tooth tigers.
Yeah I dont have kids but I’m pretty sure just about all mothers (not ones like Hacky Jacky) are protective of their small kids in public settings. I can’t believe they’re really trying to push being protective of your children to be “far right” behavior.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Yeah I dont have kids but I’m pretty sure just about all mothers (not ones like Hacky Jacky) are protective of their small kids in public settings. I can’t believe they’re really trying to push being protective of your children to be “far right” behavior.
How much further can these anti-natalist, pro abortion, chicken little faggots possibly deny reality?