• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A story from Anthony I don’t see anyone bring up…

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
There was a clip out there of both shows talking about this incident but I can't find it now. Also around the time this happened.
hqdefault.jpg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
There was a clip out there of both shows talking about this incident but I can't find it now. Also around the time this happened.
View attachment 164799
Hot (possibly cold) take: I never found Robin attractive at all. Even with the fakers, Jill could have gotten it. Ant looks like he paid to be in this picture.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
My theory... Brother Wease tried to make it known to Howard that Opie was his protege from Long Island and was to be taken seriously.
It makes 0 sense. Imagine you are the biggest name in radio and hearing the name of a little Long Island jock causes you to freak out and almost cut off someones microphone! Of course it speaks volumes to how threatening the Opster was but I think more than anything it shows how SENSITIVE HOO HOO HOWIE was. Opie wouldn’t be on the radar for another 2 years at this point and they hadn’t even begun throwing their little shots at Howie…yet he was PETRIFIED of them.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
View attachment 164799
So how tall do we think Florentine is? Scuuumbag Wikipedia took everyone’s height off. I’d wager that Jim is about 5’10 or so which makes the women and Ant like 5’6. Plus he looks shorter than Jill if you take the hat off.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
It makes 0 sense. Imagine you are the biggest name in radio and hearing the name of a little Long Island jock causes you to freak out and almost cut off someones microphone! Of course it speaks volumes to how threatening the Opster was but I think more than anything it shows how SENSITIVE HOO HOO HOWIE was. Opie wouldn’t be on the radar for another 2 years at this point and they hadn’t even begun throwing their little shots at Howie…yet he was PETRIFIED of them.

Like I said, I think Wease warned Howard that his protege was coming for him to get revenge. And he did exactly that. You don't forget a name like "Opie" when someone tells you to watch out for them.