NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
"I wonder"

him wondering:

thinking.jpg

NewJersey.gov

Go to sleep, doodoo nigger.
You are also too stupid to gaslight ppl picklestar. Only person up all this time is you. (10 am this morning you were spamming just as you are now...you, you're the person who needs to go to sleep.) You need to smarten up first though.

NewJersey.gov

Face mecca and fill your pants with dookie.

There's a quaint skill in pointing out things hidden in plain sight. Your stupidity was hidden in plain sight, as "smarts" or whatever isn't a requirement to be a patposter or sasster, but out of all the people I called out, starting with the Dutch, to the coprophile, the trannies here, Robert Mew, etc... you sir, are the only one I truly feel does not belong on the internet.

You are special needs.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
There's a quaint skill in pointing out things hidden in plain sight. Your stupidity was hidden in plain sight, as "smarts" or whatever isn't a requirement to be a patposter or sasster, but out of all the people I called out, starting with the Dutch, to the coprophile, the trannies here, Robert Mew, etc... you sir, are the only one I truly feel does not belong on the internet.

You are special needs.
1713826041517985.jpg

Says the nigger showing comedy forums his fridge. Face mecca.

NewJersey.gov

View attachment 195550
Says the nigger showing comedy forums his fridge. Face mecca.

"showing comedy forums"...As far as I know, this is only one forum? There's more? I showed other comedy forums my fridge????

Speaking of, what's in your fridge? What do you retards eat? Does your guardian allow you to play with food, like chef libby's does?

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
"showing comedy forums"...As far as I know, this is only one forum? There's more? I showed other comedy forums my fridge????

Speaking of, what's in your fridge? What do you retards eat? Does your guardian allow you to play with food, like chef libby's does?
You are a member of every comedy forum. You know that, too. Dont go to sleep. I'm sure theres pictures of your air fryer rig on reddit somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.