A paint balloon WOULD blind the gunner on a Russian tank and at least disable the main gun

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
Bravo... war hero Pat has made you all seethe because you know he is right and nobody in the r/ukraine subreddit could even challenge his logic, and if they aren't brave enough to throw a balloon at a tank do they really deserve independence?
We just think that attacking a tank straight on with a bo staff is more practical and effective.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
I think I'm with CuntFucker on this one

1645970243013.png

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
I'd like to see you take on a tank from the most wonderful, glorious, brave, regal country of Pakistan. You wouldn't need paint. Just take a pile of shit from the shit bucket your family share, wrap it in one of the incest miscarriages your sister has and there you go. Glory to beautiful Pakistan 🇵🇰... Nuke the world's cesspit of India.

I'm going to send a 100€ donation to the humane, caring, generous, democratic, wonderful Pakistani government now. Hopefully it will help in slaughtering at least one of you disgusting pajeets. Hopefully a child. That way you vile rats cant pimp them out to paedos or send them down the sewer to look for change.

What's the difference between an Indian and a Pakistani? The Pakistani has a soul!

What's the difference between an Indian girl and a Pakistani girl? The Pakistani girl isnt an inbred retarded mongoloid who gets regularly fucked by her lazy ringworm covered father! 😂

You know it's true banchode!

Last edited:

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
In theory you could cover one periscope. Of course Piggy didn’t take into account blind firing the turret, or someone hopping up top on the machine gun. Or the other tanks and infantry around to mow the balloon thrower down, now did he CuntFucker? And neither did you, because you’re also fucktarded.
His brain is too fucked with toxoplasmosis and because his father is probably his uncle too... I mean come on you know how disgusting these Indians are... They are essentially human rats.

G

Pat thinks Ukrainians are like those blue creatures from Avatar.