A message from SAMCRO Joe

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Inspired by @Gay Faggot.

"Dear Ray DUH I WAS IN GENESIS FOR TWO MINUTES Wilson,

So so so so A HARDENED WAR VETERAN 🪖 like myself isn't good enough to play 'In The Air Tonight' for you? In front of your dozens of German fans at the Arnis Oktoberfest ? The very same Germans THAT KILLED PROUD AMERICANS 🇺🇲 OF THE GREATEST GENERATION, for a war under that LIBTARD FDR? 👨‍🦽

Well allow me to retort: I don't want to play for you ANYWAY! I got better things to do than learn to play 'Inside', 'One Man's Fool', or your PUSSY-ASS cover of 'Ripples'! How does it feel knowing that midget Phil Collins won over the audience after three albums, yet YOU failed at ONE! 😆

In case you haven't noticed, I'm the WINNER HERE 🥇🏆, cuz I'm the guy constantly playing gigs, writing genius song parodies, and most of all, made my own brother famous! That's how selfless I am! Maybe you've heard of him, a certain Anthony Cumia of Opie and Anthony? Maybe you haven't because you're a skirt wearing PORRIDGE WOG!

Leave the music to REAL MEN who know what they're doing, fucking WEEGIE! While you're playing to the Pollocks, my sweet 6'1" ass is in AMERICA, rocking Hendrix down at the TGI Fridays, sipping top shelf liquor and plantains, getting paid under the table CASH!

By the way, when your old pals Tony and Mike decide to go back on tour, I'm gonna give em a call. Unlike a certain pipe-blowing goat fucker over in POZ-LAND, one of us can actually hit high notes! 'Take A Look At Me Now', you Schemie prick!

Yours in Christ,

Joseph Colleen Cumia"

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Here's a job for you Ray:
Screenshot_20220929_193716.jpg

After being involved in the local Long Island cover band scene for literally decades, Joe is obviously intensely disliked by his fellow amateur "musicians", to the point where he has to use his daughter's Facebook account to beg for someone to sing for him. Not a friend in the world, not a single old pal he could call as a fill-in. Consider what that says about the sweaty-breasted oaf.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I legit think he only posted that to brag by implication that that he himself may have made as much as $300 for some annoying-ass overnight trip to sing at a VFW hall. That’s like $9/hour if you’re lucky. No fucking thanks.

Are they only playing 6 songs? Because $50 per song isn’t bad. I fucking rule at Rock Band. FREE TRANSPORTATION

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Are they only playing 6 songs? Because $50 per song isn’t bad. I fucking rule at Rock Band. FREE TRANSPORTATION
I laughed. Then it dawned on me: Joe Cumia actually believes this. The Cow’s arithmetic, as it were.

We knew he doesn’t value his time just by looking at how he uses his. But it’s actually kind of sad. Pathetic, but sad.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
It's also pretty funny how Joe thinks a hotel room and a backstage deli platter is "high end hospitality", just like what celebrities get.
I’m sure the first version of their rider included M&Ms with the faggit yellow ones picked out, Jo Malone candles and 30-packs of gum. Someone quickly brought him back down to earth, no doubt.