• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A lil gift for nobacon

YarmouthYakub

Maker and creator of the Devil, Thwine Merchant
Forum Clout
Check this out, with an SS haircut, Im basically an Aryan, more than most Amerimutts...Dat perfect Nordic forehead:

View attachment 227716
IMG_4321.png

Mass.gov

Forum Clout
"Dad...where you and mom married when you conceived me?"

No Bacon "No..."

"Dad, does that make me, umm, a bastard?"

No Bacon "Yes"

(crying)

No Bacon "Nigga, she wanted you dead...jus saying...be glad you're a fawkin Pedigree-less Illegitimate human born out of wedlock"

(crying..."I'm a bastard, waa...my Christian dad couldn't bother proposing to the woman he conceived me with, I'm like an animal, waaaa")

No Bacon "Damn, I guess you have no chance in this world...all these humans born to married ppl all legitimately and shit...I mean you were closer to being killed than me being married to your mom, damn...literally billions of humans are above you by default"

(crying)

Mass.gov

Forum Clout
All I know is you’re embroiled in some kind of grooming scandal and you won’t address the allegations
Nah, you're boqposting...and you shouldnt. You of all people with your fake jewy 4chan ethics and pseudo-tribalism (how illegitimate people LARP concern about bloodlines)...you wouldn't happen to be of illegitimate birth yourself nobaconster? I heard that stuff is multigenerational, like poverty.

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
Nah, you're boqposting...and you shouldnt. You of all people with your fake jewy 4chan ethics and pseudo-tribalism (how illegitimate people LARP concern about bloodlines)...you wouldn't happen to be of illegitimate birth yourself nobaconster? I heard that stuff is multigenerational, like poverty.

Yeah you can't call a pedo a pedo if you're a fake jew.

Non of what you say makes sense

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

I ignored that stuff for ages but it’s legit weird you won’t answer that guys valid questions, troll or not.

chocolatehellhole

Im athletic and my aura is "Vampiric Domination"
Forum Clout
I ignored that stuff for ages but it’s legit weird you won’t answer that guys valid questions, troll or not.
There's no plausible answer that doesn't make him look like a creep, just like the granny tabs. Which is why he is forced to just attribute it to trolling and brush it off with "no, not me"

Mass.gov

Forum Clout
No Bacon with his bastard child:

NB "Son...look at that nigger with his bling and gaudy jewelry. This is what we call nigger rich, they have no concept of value, they are beneath us"

Bastard child: "dad, how about that chair you never let me sit on...you know the one you play your games on? How much did it cost again?"

NB "You know your mum wanted you dead, right?"

chocolatehellhole

Im athletic and my aura is "Vampiric Domination"
Forum Clout
No Bacon with his bastard child:

NB "Son...look at that nigger with his bling and gaudy jewelry. This is what we call nigger rich, they have no concept of value, they are beneath us"

Bastard child: "dad, how about that chair you never let me sit on...you know the one you play your games on? How much did it cost again?"

NB "You know your mum wanted you dead, right?"
Cringe deflection.