A face you would never get tired of slamming your first into

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
488cba39bf8045ac29508008dd2d3c0e.jpg
Nice wrinkles, stupid

G

Dirty pool Mr. Two Beers for this comparison. Louie’s old man was a fat Midwestern alcoholic but he held a steady job and supported literally a dozen kids.

Which was before Keynesian economics was overthrown by an unspecified ethnic group that should have never been oppressed many times.

Also, let’s not forget this pearl of wisdom,’ Never sneak up on a man sleeping on an ironing board!’

Dirty pool Mr. Two Beers for this comparison. Louie’s old man was a fat Midwestern alcoholic but he held a steady job and supported literally a dozen kids.

Which was before Keynesian economics was overthrown by an unspecified ethnic group that should have never been oppressed many times.

Also, let’s not forget this pearl of wisdom,’ Never sneak up on a man sleeping on an ironing board!’
haha, I agree, brotherman. Andy Anderson the real man was 10000x the man Pat is and the cartoon version is, too. But Pat's receding hairline and misshapen bulbous head really remind me of him.

"I was in the war!!"

G

haha, I agree, brotherman. Andy Anderson the real man was 10000x the man Pat is and the cartoon version is, too. But Pat's receding hairline and misshapen bulbous head really remind me of him.

"I was in the war!!"
They ate shitty meatloaf for all the right reasons meaning your wife was corralling a bunch of asshat kids and didn’t have the luxury of paying attention to the timer.

She also didn’t have time to make anything that resembled your shit Wellingtons because your 4+ was/would be driving her nuts.

Normal men in normal times were like that, Bitch Tits. But continue to think otherwise because you had no appropriate male role models in your life.

Edit: you’re also an arsonist that rapes children. Namaste