A dissertation on the Russia-Ukraine conflict through the lens of some dumb capeshit movie

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
"...a mediocre white guy wasting simply amazing piles of not his money..."

Who does that sound like?
Say what you will about Michael Bay, but the man is far from mediocre. For someone who only watched 250 million + budgeted films, demonstrates zero understanding of what goes into shooting mere seconds of a film like Transformers, The Rock, etc.
And yes faggot, he is using other peoples money, that means that every single time the camera rolls, the coffers are being drained. The reason Michael Bay has made a career out of high budget spectacles, is because he is a competent, seasoned filmmaker who can be trusted to deliver on time, on budget and still generate massive profits.

G

You know I just realized that the whole fucking scene was just a ripoff of that Clint Eastwood movie Heartbreak Ridge. They get pinned down in Grenada and they have to make a collect call to the Pentagon or something. Mario van Peebles even has to break out a credit card to make the call. And then they get air support called in to bail them out. Fucking Rick thinks this is some demonstration about how the military has it's shit together or something. Fucking fat boob. And his dumb followers thinking this is something profound. A retard leading retards. Congrats Rick, you're the king of the dumbasses.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
You know I just realized that the whole fucking scene was just a ripoff of that Clint Eastwood movie Heartbreak Ridge. They get pinned down in Grenada and they have to make a collect call to the Pentagon or something. Mario van Peebles even has to break out a credit card to make the call. And then they get air support called in to bail them out. Fucking Rick thinks this is some demonstration about how the military has it's shit together or something. Fucking fat boob. And his dumb followers thinking this is something profound. A retard leading retards. Congrats Rick, you're the king of the dumbasses.
Porkbreak Ribs

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Wasn't Transformers part of his Get Angry playlist? I bet he jumps out of his seat and yells "Get them!" in that movie too.
7440087F-6F6B-4D65-8F96-0D16970C2FC8.jpeg

EraGodless

Heartbreak Fridge

G

CovidCumia is that you?
It appears to be a Rick psyop, but I only learned today I'm also Space Edge and I blacked out earlier tonight, so who knows lol. Maybe somebody noticed that less obvious typos often get him to post the texts. Rick likes to make it look like we're all dimwits, but playing the Rick is like playing the accordion, it takes a special talent, but if you hit enough pride points on him, coupled with enough dur-dur points on yourself, he broadcasts the insults for all to see. That post was butchered beyond my fat fingers, but it kind of hits all the salient points on his retarded text chain. I'd take credit if I could.

G

M'kay
Sweetie
Child
Big mad
Fur shore
(Insert more dated 90s slang and/or 15 year old girl lingo)

He really does talk like an Aunt Jemima fat black woman stereotype fucked a totally Xtreme puppet from a 90s sitcom, and they had a baby that was taught English by my daughter and her stupid friends.