• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A dermatologist weighs in on Pat’s claims about his youthful aspect

Stent

ProHo
Forum Clout
Your father is going to prison, stlaker. I am often mistaken for being in my late 20's.

7fac34b52ad8369e9c98990988fbb15a.png

Teen Vogue political editor - Patrick S Tomlinson.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
He has the most bizarre face imaginable. Very babylike but simultaneously bloated, sagging, creased and hostile.

If he could act and shaved his head then I could absolutely see him nailing the role of Judge Holden in the Blood Meridian movie that's never going to be made. Perfect blend of childlike and grotesque features.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
In the other thread I posted pat doesn’t really look older than he is. Apparently I’m wrong in every last delusional detail as always.

I sent these photos to my father who is a dermatologist. These are the observations of an ultra liberal whose trump derangement syndrome rivals Pat:
Now do Anthony. I want to see what your pops has to say about that moon landscape on his face

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Your old man seems like a very rude doctor. I would hate to go in to get one of my many boils lanced and hear "have a seat you alcoholic bastard." How about a little bedside manner!
TBF my doctor has a similar bedside manner. I do complain to him, but only so I can get the 'stop complaining' pills. He really does make me smile... even before he puts the glove on

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Now do Anthony. I want to see what your pops has to say about that moon landscape on his face
he’s been shown AntH many times before.

The old man mostly does cosmetic shit and rarely does any clinical stuff other than acne… ant is fucked there’s nothing to be done there. His comment was “he should have probably stuck with the radio”

He got pretty upset about poor Layla though. Said her asshole father better be spending the money on doing anything possible for the poor girl while there’s still time given her family history. Unfortunately there is No money for Layla! Gotta buy them Chinese guitars and Gucci edition fiats!

G

In the other thread I posted pat doesn’t really look older than he is. Apparently I’m wrong in every last delusional detail as always.

I sent these photos to my father who is a dermatologist. These are the observations of an ultra liberal whose trump derangement syndrome rivals Pat:
Looks like someone playing make-believe and building up a persona: the ole "cool dad texts" flex, to impress their fellow online sassters. How's that for banal, drunkster?"

he’s been shown AntH many times before.

The old man mostly does cosmetic shit and rarely does any clinical stuff other than acne… ant is fucked there’s nothing to be done there. His comment was “he should have probably stuck with the radio”

He got pretty upset about poor Layla though. Said her asshole father better be spending the money on doing anything possible for the poor girl while there’s still time given her family history. Unfortunately there is No money for Layla! Gotta buy them Chinese guitars and Gucci edition fiats!
Go on, the sasster treefort are all ears, share more with the buds, drunkster.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I don't know how I missed this thread the first time around! Genuinely a classic!

I remember waaaay back in the old forums, I showed Pat's picture to my sister in law. My sister in law was a radical leftist at the time ( she's calmed down since), and was an ultra whore who in her 20s slept with a dude in his 60s, married men, and women. Not picky.

I explained Pat's manufactured persona to her, which naturally appealed to her sensibilities. I asked her if she was interested, and she replied with an enthusiastic "Sure!".

I then showed her a picture of Pat - this was 2-3 years ago, when Pat was probably 75 pounds lighter, less alcoholic bloat, more hair poofs, etc - and her face wrinkled and she dismissed him with a simple "Ew".

I wish I had done something to preserve that moment.

G

Funny, the ONLY way I'd ever share any aspect of this forum (yes, including Opie Hughes) with my dad or any family member is to just laugh at how absurdly jovial and frolicking-obsessed y'all are. "They play too much...you will not understand, I do though"

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Funny, the ONLY way I'd ever share any aspect of this forum (yes, including Opie Hughes) with my dad or any family member is to just laugh at how absurdly jovial and frolicking-obsessed y'all are. "They play too much...you will not understand, I do though"
Instead you share every aspect of your life with the forum.

My daddy is a dermatologist your daddy is a taxi driver and a refugee :ROFLMAO:

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
How is this is any less gay? You made it seem like you're super cool and detached from it all. But you're doing the same thing you're mocking. Replace the users here with Pat.

Everyone here is a faggot.

Forum Clout
The reason you can't is because all your family members are dead

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
The cope is strong in you, WASP losing-status in his own country-ster. We're richer than you, you have no clue what my dad does, and you won't. I only share what I want to. Everything posted here is from me. No one here even has my name, my LinkedIn, my business website, my wife's business website, her dox, my alumni etc. I'm much too smart for that, sasster.
You don’t do anything. Your wife, if real, is fat and ugly. Your brother is dead and was likely a fag. You’re on disability with a joke 150 view YouTube channel and you grew up in an immigrant infested shit hole

I don’t make a habit of talking about my life to elevate myself above schizophrenic refugees. It’s really lame to brag about shit on a comedy forum and I’m guessing there are many people here who are more successful and well adjusted than me, and many that aren’t. It doesn’t matter. If someone posts funny shit I don’t care if they live in a trailer and their parents were cousins.