• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A completely sane response to having some drunken shitposts made about you on a forum for a cancelled radio show.

G

If nothing on here means anything, why use an alt? You can't deny that you care as gayly about this place as the rest of us.
There is no alt. As Ive said, I'm trying to turn this sub back to the way it used to be, where none of us had personalities and we were all just a group of anonymous people shitting on a radio show (now Patrick).

I shouldnt be a "character" with ppl trying to figure out my "real" account.

Nice podcast stupid and the attempt to celebrititize users like mews is gay as fuck. The fact that Im not allowed to make fun of it proves how gay it is.

Remember when nobody remembered anyone elses usernames? Now everyone here is sucking each others cocks. Mews whining that Im "trying to turn the sub against her" is insane. Imagine writing something like that in 2017.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
There is no alt. As Ive said, I'm trying to turn this sub back to the way it used to be, where none of us had personalities and we were all just a group of anonymous people shitting on a radio show (now Patrick).

I shouldnt be a "character" with ppl trying to figure out my "real" account.

Nice podcast stupid and the attempt to celebrititize users like mews is gay as fuck. The fact that Im not allowed to make fun of it proves how gay it is.

Remember when nobody remembered anyone elses usernames? Now everyone here is sucking each others cocks. Mews whining that Im "trying to turn the sub against her" is insane. Imagine writing something like that in 2017.
Nice seething, stupid.

G

Are you saying we...got lost?? :image_9253:
It was one of the funniest subs in the fucking country.

Now it's a mixture of:

wow, another knitted doll! ha ha ha holy shit, great job, mews!

oh, that's our cuntfucker! always the contrarian!

don't worry, northeast philly. we'll help you through your latest life struggle. <3

can't wait for the new podcast, dan! you're doing a great job!

Forum Clout

Now it's a mixture of:

don't worry, northeast philly. we'll help you through your latest life struggle. <3

Spiritual malaise...

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout

Now it's a mixture of:

Maybe you should go to Kiwifarms instead of here, that place seems more like what you are looking for.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
"I'm looking for a forum like the old sub"

"Kiwifarms"

You're an idiot.

In a couple days when I'm allowed I'll try to set up a scored.co / community.win site. Apparently it's open to the public now.

here you can get started building this up:

Last edited:

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
There is no alt. As Ive said, I'm trying to turn this sub back to the way it used to be
b2f44693cedb5c1b28326d570ca5fcf1.gif