A butterknife? ha,ha,ha that's terrific

Horst-Wessel-Lied

Ansel Deepspade is a Faggot
Qz0GTEd.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
My life story is public knowledge? Then why does he keep bragging about us getting his life wrong? Shouldn’t his information be easily found since it’s public knowledge? He really believes his own bullshit. Oh right, he’s a respected member of the gaming community and a super secret agent for the fbi, cia AND secret service, butterknife child.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
A butter knife up the ass? Like slicing inwards or turned sideways? Only the latter is rape, the former is just pleasant.
He probably shit himself and they needed it to get it all out since he used all the toilet paper

Can’t wait to be called an idiot for not knowing the full public knowledge butter knife in the ass story!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
My life story is public knowledge? Then why does he keep bragging about us getting his life wrong? Shouldn’t his information be easily found since it’s public knowledge? He really believes his own bullshit. Oh right, he’s a respected member of the gaming community and a super secret agent for the fbi, cia AND secret service, butterknife child.
He is like Pat thinking everyone knows about his stalkers