• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A Boy

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I think it's important to point out that we neither harassed nor were we overtly cruel to Sue. "She" even did an AMA with us and had a good attitude about it all.

It was closet case Nana that was thin-skinned about it. As evidenced by his "friendships," Anthony has a thing for trannies. Just own up to it, you old queen.

View attachment 18097
This always needs to be remembered. He had a million ways out in this one. “Haha hoooolly shit! Yeah, Bailey J introduced us and she likes video games. We started hanging out.”. Instead, it’s you guys are pieces of shit and how could this be funny. “Sue you need to delete everything with me. I can’t have anyone knowing we fucked!” Was his reaction.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
@Tony You could genuinely get employed pretty easily with your talent. There would be production companies who would take you on in a heartbeat, until they find out about your opinions on niggers and kikes of course. So it’d be for the best if you learnt Japanese or Korean.

Ace Orenstein

Forum Clout
pegged.jpg

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
I think it's important to point out that we neither harassed nor were we overtly cruel to Sue. "She" even did an AMA with us and had a good attitude about it all.

It was closet case Nana that was thin-skinned about it. As evidenced by his "friendships," Anthony has a thing for trannies. Just own up to it, you old queen.

View attachment 18097
I forgot about that ama. Anyone know if it was archived?

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
This sub has again shown itself to be pure class. My friendships with anyone regardless of who they are isn't your business but I get it. I'm a public figure. Bashing people because they are my friend is another story. Some of you are just horrid cruel people with no other goals than to try and hurt or destroy people. You come here and treat genuine cruelty like a video game. I've addressed your latest "find". I have no problem with it. If having been friends with Sue is a problem or funny for you sorry, I can't help you there. But again, some of you are putrid little trolls trying to inflict damage in people's lives. People you have no clue about. I bet if I posted this and some of the topics here outside of this sub a lot of people would have this sub slammed shut in no time for "hate speech". You HAVE to know that's very possible in today's climate. Hmmm, maybe I will.
I never noticed the phrasing I bolded before.

"Having been friends with Sue."

He's there acknowledging it was a past relationship by the time we found out about it. It's just an odd way to phrase it.

Snake

Forum Clout
I never noticed the phrasing I bolded before.

"Having been friends with Sue."

He's there acknowledging it was a past relationship by the time we found out about it. It's just an odd way to phrase it.
Yeah I didn't remember it either. I was on the sub during all of that and when I think of his direct acknowledgement, I tend to first think of when that caller brought it up to him on his "show."

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Didn't he say something along the lines of "And even if I did have sex with her it's none of your business" or am I mistaken?

Forum Clout
Wrong as always, atalker. iPad Pro. Which I'm probably going to upgrade this year to the newer mode

If you happen to be a 13 year old girl and/or look like a 13 year old girl and have a penis- I know someone who will buy you a new iPad