• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A Boy

captainjapan

Kandahar Catering
Forum Clout
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg

Snake

Forum Clout
I love how he admitted to knowing “her” kind of but would only say that he is friends with lots of people. Age.
This sub has again shown itself to be pure class. My friendships with anyone regardless of who they are isn't your business but I get it. I'm a public figure. Bashing people because they are my friend is another story. Some of you are just horrid cruel people with no other goals than to try and hurt or destroy people. You come here and treat genuine cruelty like a video game. I've addressed your latest "find". I have no problem with it. If having been friends with Sue is a problem or funny for you sorry, I can't help you there. But again, some of you are putrid little trolls trying to inflict damage in people's lives. People you have no clue about. I bet if I posted this and some of the topics here outside of this sub a lot of people would have this sub slammed shut in no time for "hate speech". You HAVE to know that's very possible in today's climate. Hmmm, maybe I will.

Snake

Forum Clout
do you use a wacom tablet? curious what kind?
Wrong as always, atalker. iPad Pro. Which I'm probably going to upgrade this year to the newer model since it runs better and has a few quality of life changes I believe.

I used a Wacom like a decade ago, and fawwwwwwking hated it. I can't fucking stand the concept of looking at a monitor to draw without my hand on the screen.

G

I think it's important to point out that we neither harassed nor were we overtly cruel to Sue. "She" even did an AMA with us and had a good attitude about it all.

It was closet case Nana that was thin-skinned about it. As evidenced by his "friendships," Anthony has a thing for trannies. Just own up to it, you old queen.

Screenshot_20190420-192854_Google.jpg

G

Wrong as always, atalker. iPad Pro. Which I'm probably going to upgrade this year to the newer model since it runs better and has a few quality of life changes I believe.

I used a Wacom like a decade ago, and fawwwwwwking hated it. I can't fucking stand the concept of looking at a monitor to draw without my hand on the screen.

You have a marketable talent sir...im sure you already know