9/11 Thread

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
The only skyscrapers in history that went down from "fire" and fell into their footprints at free fall speed.

Larry was so lucky to get terrorism insurance like a month prior.

I know we goof on Jesse, but Thermite might explain why there was like a cooking lava at the site for quite some time after they went down. There's a few shots at the explosion sites which looks like welding sparks flying out of the building. This jetfuel shit never washed. Most of the fuel went out of the building. That is, if there was even planes. Definitely weren't in DC or PA.

You don't think 93 was shot down? Just watched a new "documentary" on 9/11 and it plays audio of someone tailing it with a jet fighter ready to shoot it down, then miraculously the people on board kamikazed it for President Bush.

Can anyone verify this image of the moving van?
I remember (nearer the time) there a a picture of police-stopped van (& scanner audio) & I think there was a similar original picture, but I don't think it was as obvious as this one, I think it showed the buildings & a plane or helicopter flying around & the cops roughed-'em-up a bit... can't find the audio now. Don't think i's the original, probably some mis-info to discredit the original story

Snake

You don't think 93 was shot down? Just watched a new "documentary" on 9/11 and it plays audio of someone tailing it with a jet fighter ready to shoot it down, then miraculously the people on board kamikazed it for President Bush.
The "crash" site is very sus. It just looks like a deep hole in the ground with some scraps. It looks like there was never even fire.

G

I mean I'm not a conspiracy theorist at all re 9/11. I've looked into it and believe it was a massive security cock up years in the making. But why wouldn't they shoot down 93? They should have, given the events of that day. The "let's roll" version of events smacks of 3rd rate propaganda.

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
I mean I'm not a conspiracy theorist at all re 9/11. I've looked into it and believe it was a massive security cock up years in the making. But why wouldn't they shoot down 93? They should have, given the events of that day. The "let's roll" version of events smacks of 3rd rate propaganda.
If they did, I don't know why they wouldn't just say so, Given the events of the day, I highly doubt they'd be called monsters for doing it.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
I never, ever, for one second, believed "let's roll", and I was a college-aged idiot at the time. To see so many people buy that story without question was insane. Cell phones just worked up there? They had those phones in the plane at the time but the story was the guy used his cell phone. And not all planes had phones for passengers.

Shinkelboutit.

PeteRose

did the government allow 9/11? of course. Did the CIA train and fund these groups that attacked, of course.

Did the the government work with a bunch of different people to pull off 9/11? No. Bush likely had no idea, all deep state CIA/Israel shit.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
did the government allow 9/11? of course. Did the CIA train and fund these groups that attacked, of course.

Did the the government work with a bunch of different people to pull off 9/11? No. Bush likely had no idea, all deep state CIA/Israel shit.
I agree that Bush didn't know it was going to happen. That Michael Moore film showed Bush being told the news while he was visiting a school. Bush sat there stunned.