9/11 Thread

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
I saw this thread on Gab about 9/11.

I haven't really gone down the rabbit hole too much about 9/11 tobehonestwitchya, so this thread was a good entry point. Gab kind of sucks so sort comments by oldest first and you'll see the thread.

Forget about any of the engineering of how buildings fall or the second plane not being real -- I want someone to explain the Al Franken thing to me.

Al Franken wrote a book where he admits he got "The Jew Call" from former NYC mayor Ed Koch, telling him not to go to his NYC office on the 23rd day of Elul, which is September 11 in non-kike world.

Here's audio of Franken reading this passage out of his own book.

What is the non-conspiracy-theory way to read this? Even if 9/11 was an actual plot by Al-Qaeda terrorists, why would this information not be reported on more closely, and why wouldn't Franken and Koch be investigated publicly?

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
Israeli Jews took leadership positions in Al Qaeda and taught them to fly.

They're everywhere in NYC, in the media, and in powerful government agencies. They did 9/11 via a web of networks (security, intelligence, real estate, etc), aligned with the military complex, to hatch a plan to go to war for decades.

A few hundred Jews and some useful goyim did it.

Will Tate

Oven March
The Twin Towers represented the occultic twin pillars known in Freemasonry as Jochim and Boaz. Destroying them in the beginning of the new century was an occult ritual to usher in the dawn of a new astrological age in which the elites would really ramp up their efforts to create their new world order utopia. That's what some guy on reddit told me, at least.
Yeah, this rabbit hole can go real schitzo real fast before you even get to holographic planes or directed energy weapons or whatever the fuck else has gotten tossed into the mix in the last two decades.

Snake

1631392807547.jpg

The WTC was built in the 1960s and 1970s at a time when the Mafia controlled the NYC trade unions and contractors. During construction, the mob cut every corner they could, as they are want to do. Because the WTC was built close to the sea, the piping that ran through the concrete had to be covered with insulation designed specifically to counter the effects of the corrosion issues the briny sea moisture would cause. But this material was relatively expensive, so they stopped using it halfway through. Thus over the course of many years this corrosion weakened the concrete surrounding the pipes, thus causing it to crumble under the added stress caused by the airplanes crashing through the upper floors of the building and destroying much of the support infrastructure.

Or so I read on Yahoo Groups a long time ago. Could be bullshit, though.

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
The Pentagon one always bugged me. Flying a plane that big that low to the ground? Not one video except whatever that 8 frame 120p shot from across the street?

I've tried to read through this, but talk about going into the weeds:

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
I saw this thread on Gab about 9/11.

I haven't really gone down the rabbit hole too much about 9/11 tobehonestwitchya, so this thread was a good entry point. Gab kind of sucks so sort comments by oldest first and you'll see the thread.

Forget about any of the engineering of how buildings fall or the second plane not being real -- I want someone to explain the Al Franken thing to me.

Al Franken wrote a book where he admits he got "The Jew Call" from former NYC mayor Ed Koch, telling him not to go to his NYC office on the 23rd day of Elul, which is September 11 in non-kike world.

Here's audio of Franken reading this passage out of his own book.

What is the non-conspiracy-theory way to read this? Even if 9/11 was an actual plot by Al-Qaeda terrorists, why would this information not be reported on more closely, and why wouldn't Franken and Koch be investigated publicly?

Damn I used to read those Franken books but of course I didn't get that Jew shit. He used to be hilarious but he sure became an evil fuck.

I don't know if it would be possible to separate art/evil faggot at this point but "Why Not Me?" his fictional election book was hilarious.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
The point of 9/11 was to one day use the laws that were passed as a result against the average every day citizenry.

3dd00c096e426448.png

84bec21c34e5f3c2.jpg

51d024b3ea680ad9.jpg

c281445907edc999.jpeg

I've not read this, but saw it and figured I'd pass it along.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Israeli Jews took leadership positions in Al Qaeda and taught them to fly.

They're everywhere in NYC, in the media, and in powerful government agencies. They did 9/11 via a web of networks (security, intelligence, real estate, etc), aligned with the military complex, to hatch a plan to go to war for decades.

A few hundred Jews and some useful goyim did it.
the prime driver for the war was Israel's long term national security the blueprints of which are out in the open

cardwell

A couple weeks ago I found this great 9/11 podcast from a guy with DEEP knowledge of the event and many related details.

I like the obscure lore, like the potential for more hijackings on 9/11 (and 9/13) that didn't quite work.

From the Flight 93 episode I learned of a second Urban Moving Systems van pulled over in York PA (halfway to Shanksville) with no good explanation (in fact they lied about their intentions).

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
The point of 9/11 was to one day use the laws that were passed as a result against the average every day citizenry.

3dd00c096e426448.png

84bec21c34e5f3c2.jpg

51d024b3ea680ad9.jpg

c281445907edc999.jpeg

I've not read this, but saw it and figured I'd pass it along.

I read 9/11 Evil in one day. Overall pretty interesting. There are a couple leaps of logic and it can border on crackpotty at times but the one thing you can't deny is all the people in power and important positions had one thing in common. Looking forward to reading the other book soon.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith

Snake

The only skyscrapers in history that went down from "fire" and fell into their footprints at free fall speed.

Larry was so lucky to get terrorism insurance like a month prior.

I know we goof on Jesse, but Thermite might explain why there was like a cooking lava at the site for quite some time after they went down. There's a few shots at the explosion sites which looks like welding sparks flying out of the building. This jetfuel shit never washed. Most of the fuel went out of the building. That is, if there was even planes. Definitely weren't in DC or PA.

RobertMewler

It wasn't an Al-Qaeda operation. It was a Mossad operation: https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/...telligence-comments-mossad-ran-9-11-arab.html

From the Flight 93 episode I learned of a second Urban Moving Systems van pulled over in York PA (halfway to Shanksville) with no good explanation (in fact they lied about their intentions).
You can read about the moving company here: https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/...telligence-comments-mossad-ran-9-11-arab.html

Can anyone verify this image of the moving van? It's everywhere but can't find the source. I haven't had a chance to look through the FOIA docs and report.

1*sUH-qK0GLNytg0aCtqVOAQ.jpeg
No photo but a report about this company is here: https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/...telligence-comments-mossad-ran-9-11-arab.html