80% of psychological professional admitted to having mental problems

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
IMG_0759.png

G

I went out with a girl who was studying psychology at university. Total fucking headcase. Always lied and played weird games with me and others, like we were subjects in her behavioural experiments. She made a half arsed suicide attempt when I broke up with her (scratched her wrists a bit and called an ambulance.) She's a fully qualified and working shrink today. First girl who ever licked my shitter though (her idea and she was very enthusiastic about doing it too, surprise surprise.) I'd imagine she's on the tamer side of people in that profession.

Thats only because every single type of personality is considered a “disorder” now
I've always thought people with one degree of difference in personality and values than mine were insane. Checks out.
I went out with a girl who was studying psychology at university. Total fucking headcase. Always lied and played weird games with me and others, like we were subjects in her behavioural experiments.
That's just being female.
First girl who ever licked my shitter though (her idea and she was very enthusiastic about doing it too
(I think) Freud said something about people being anal and she took it literally.