• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

65 year old boomer passive aggressively complains about his lodgings, gets a spot in guest quarters for his last 5 days

bumbum8

It died on the vine
If I ever get to the point in my life where I look at a room like that and feel pride I think I'd just fucking end it.

I have no problem letting Joe have this victory for now, because as soon as he gets home and gets real rest for a bit his body will really start to hurt from all this bullshit and the we'll get posts about how he has to see the vet because his joints ache when it's about to rain.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Screenshot 2024-07-15 at 11.23.42 PM.png

great he's gonna be extra smug now, fuck it someone give me Joe Dosier we compiled here and some racist tweets of his while he worked, getting him bounced from the boat now. C'mon fuck headView attachment 211249
Imagine living a life where that is your "good shirt". A grown man with a closet full of gimmick clothes.

Last edited:
I have no problem letting Joe have this victory for now, because as soon as he gets home and gets real rest for a bit his body will really start to hurt from all this bullshit and the we'll get posts about how he has to see the vet because his joints ache when it's about to rain.
The first trip to the dentist will be a rude awakening, too. He'll likely have to get implants if his bridgework failed, and that will run at least $7k per tooth (which I'm sure he'll blame on JoeH Biden's inflation).

There's a girl I know that frequents here. l'd like to respectfully ask out on a date to Citi Field. My name is Ace Orenstein I've been a Mets fan since I was 10 years old. I like BANG ENERGY drinks. I drive a 2019 Nissan Rogue Sport SL, and I frequently blast kpop music in it which I have over 400 songs of girl kpop bands in my Spotify playlist. But surely l'd spare you by not playing it if I picked you up in my sweet ride! Let me know if you're down, if not nothing personal.