• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

6 "Robert"s for the price of 1

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
I think this might be a new record. Powerword: Robert
1.png

Bonus ribs
2.png

You say strange shit to people, dude.

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
How can he say he was “Honor Roll when it mattered” ? We know that he had a 1.7 gpa, when did he make honor roll?
He's referred to making "honor roll" in (community) college before. He's too stupid to realize that's not what it's called. Similar to when Niki said cops tried to point lethal ballistic shields at her to kill her in 12 interviews.

Forum Clout
He's referred to making "honor roll" in (community) college before. He's too stupid to realize that's not what it's called. Similar to when Niki said cops tried to point lethal ballistic shields at her to kill her in 12 interviews.
Since a SWAT team has never responded to their hovel it's likely she keeps bringing up the shields to make everything a bigger deal than it was. They constantly exaggerate their stories and they constantly make themselves look stupid when audio and video of these encounters are made public. They are incapable of being honest. They're probably pissed off that SWAT teams DIDN'T respond to their hovel. Must be that "white privilege" again.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
His tomlinson technicalities are a truly sight to behold.
Its so fucking impressive that he can keep topping his own narcissism, but "when it mattered" has to be peak.
I guess all those other kids who were always honor roll dont maTTer like special, clever Patrick does, because they didn't go to a bullshit community college for the 6 months he did.
How can one uneducated man be so arrogant about his education? Its like because he couldn't achieve one he thinks it's something unobtainable that nobody else will know he's lying about.

Last edited:

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
It’s important to remember that while Pat is a huge and proven liar, he’s not always lying.

Not that it applies here - He's certainly lying.

Continued Credit to BOOMS for somehow finding a way to punch up and punch down on Pat all at the same time. He figured out a way to be 100% correct but still come off like a complete retard for years on end, Really seems to drive Pat nuts

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
hes just lying there's no technicality. He and his gross wife paid me out of their own accounts. If i weren't anonymous the checks would have been cashed by me directly but thats like saying "i didn't pay you the bank did" because they handed you the money. I paid my attorneys on time every month for three years. Patrick paid me, quasi, the money directly. That's it end of story. anything else is just a straight lie. He didn't pay my lawyers. He didn't pay anyone else.

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
hes just lying there's no technicality. He and his gross wife paid me out of their own accounts. If i weren't anonymous the checks would have been cashed by me directly but thats like saying "i didn't pay you the bank did" because they handed you the money. I paid my attorneys on time every month for three years. Patrick paid me, quasi, the money directly. That's it end of story. anything else is just a straight lie. He didn't pay my lawyers. He didn't pay anyone else.
Still time to delete this before you end up in prison for felony debt fulfillment explaining.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
What a brain broken retard. Kinda nice to know his life will be shit forever now. Even if this place does disappear, he's well established as a hall of famer lolcow all over the internet now. The only way he could actually improve his life is by getting offline completely, which of course he will never ever do.

Seethe and cope, piggle nips! :image_9251: